Chapter 3 | Partners

PARTNERS
Chapter 3

"BLOODY HELL THIS IS A DORM- THIS!?" Lory exclaimed in disgust looking around the dorm in which a pissed Amelia sat in a corner because Hermione Granger was in that dorm too. Lory had already cried once because of the news of the marriage law and now she started weeping again seeing the condition of the dorm. Dorms in America were much better, and Amelia agreed to that.

"Amelia are you taking that bed?" Hermione asked a bit moodily, Amelia merely nodded sunken in thoughts because this dorm is given to them only for tonight, the next night they will be sleeping with their partners.

"I didnt knew this could happen, seriously!?- were going to get married!- I am still a kids for crying out loud!- I need my mom to inform me everytime I am sick!" Lory kept whining crying burying her face in her pillow.

Amelia saw Hermione coming towards, she knew she will talk, so Amelia quickly slipped inder covers not wanting to ruin her already devastated mood at all. She had to spend whole night thinking about who tf she'll be paired with and how she will escape.

***

"Hey Amelia, look I found a new friend, isnt she amazing?" Lory exclaimed brightly holding hands with Luna, Amelia forced the same smile back, she was too stressed like all of them to even breath.

"She talks about nargles and such interesting stuff- you can join us if you want" Lory offered Amelia shook her head smiling, Lory shrugged going to the ravenclaw table with Luna.

"How tf is she so calm after knowing that today she will know her fiance" Pansy said bewildered.

"Idk she always was like this" Amelia said shrugging.

"Unlike y'all I am really excited to know who is gonna be my future wife" Blaise spoke up grinning.

"Good for you" Daphne said rolling her eyes.

"Who do you think will be paired with me, any guesses?" Blaise asked. He indeed was excited.

"A girl?" Pansy said cheekily. All of them chatted until Amelia decided she will go get some sleep till the evening, as they had nothing to do the whole day at all.

"Oh do you mind if I slyther-in?" Blaise asked flirtatiously as Amelia stood up.

"Sorry my Gryffin-door is locked" Amelia fired back sassily. Every chuckled before she left just on her way she happened to bump with the chosen one and his friend.

"Bloody hell Amelia- watch where you go" Ron exclaimed irritably.

"Watch your words Weasley- they might be your last" Amelia said hotly.

"Chill-out will you?, We're already stressed" Harry spoke up.

"You should be, for the girl whose life you're going to destroy" Amelia said clenching her jaw.

"You know what if you were my wife I'd poison your drink" Harry said glaring at her.

"And if you were my husband I'd drink it" She fired back with the same challenging glare.

"Guys calm down" Hermione breathed out frusterated.

"Why did I even waste my time on you jerks" Amelia grumpled and stormed off.