Chapter 45 | Back To Hogwarts

꧁ BACK TO HOGWARTS

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"WILL YOU COME WITH ME?" Amelia asked hipefully glancing at her fiance, who appeared to be taken off guard by her question.

   "To where?" He asked.

   "Hogwarts, to meet Sev." She answered a little stiffly. His eyebrows furrowed as he wondered if she was being serious. She was, he could see, and lately she had never been not serious.

   "O-Okay." He said reluctantly.

   "No, its alright if you dont want to—" She said frowning a little seeing he was hesitant, she just wanted to have him by her side for a certain unknown reason, but didnt want to force him to come knowing about the years long rivalry between her uncle and fiance.

   "No, I'll come, dont worry, I'll come." He reassured quickly, as he couldnt risk her going alone there, he couldnt bear her to get out of his sight with everything going on.

   She smiled shortly at him, before leaving for the bathroom despite the ache in her legs which she hadnt talked about to anybody. Her body was breaking internally and she knew why. She had experienced it before.

   She informed Harry to get ready as quick as possible as she couldnt wait any longer to go and meet Sev and talk about everything. Upon his last visit, his behavior surely offended her massively and she certainly hadnt forgiven him for that, but talking about the matter of her mother was way too much important than her being mad at her uncle.

   "Are you ready?" She asked after getting ready decently.

   Harry, who was busy with his messy hair squinted his eyes at her through the mirror, "Usually its me who asks you that question."

   Rolling her eyes she folded her arms, "Tables turn Harold."

   He was glad and also scared. Glad because once in a while she attempted to talk normally, and scared because her abrupt change in behavior seemed really dangerous to him.

   "I am ready, lets go." He turned to going towards her, being offered a little smile of glee, both set out of the room going downstairs. Harry could feel the girl becoming stiff beside him as they neared to the voices coming out of the hall of the house members.

   She regretted having to go through them. Walking with him in a quick pace, she mentally planned to get out of the door without coming in anyone's notice, but living in such a giant family, it was not possible.

  "Amelia? Harry? Where are you going?" It was Remus behind them.

   "Dont turn." Amelia whispered harshly to the boy beside her who was just about to turn in response, but halted.

   Gulping heavily, glancing at her, he answered back, "Out, for a little while, we'll be back soon, Remus."

   "But where are you going?" Amelia could sense the slight fear in Remus' voice, she wondered if it was because if her.

   "Out." She almost spat, and marched out of the door with the boy beside her.

   Harry had to apparate them to Hogwarts, as she could not due to her weakness. Both found themselves standing in front of the large castle and Amelia let out a heavy sigh seeing the distance she had to travel to reach her uncle's office.

   Glancing towards her fiance tiredly holding a helpless look, she was surprised seeing him smiling at the castle, with an exciting glint in his eyes.