Chapter 50 | Going To Moressley

GOING TO MORESSLEY

"WHERE IS SHE?!" SEVERUS SNAPE grabbed Sirius Black's collar thrusting him in the wall harshly while everyone watched the black cloaked man in horror. Amelia Black was nowhere to be found in the whole building of St. Mungos, and Sirius Black was the last person with her before she disappeared. 

   "Sirius how did you not see where Amelia went?" Remus asked simultaneously trying to pull Sev away from Sirius.

   "I dont know when did she leave!" Sirius yelled trying to fight Sev's harsh grip on him, he himself was horrified with the fact that his daughter ran away from the hospital after miraculously waking up from her slumber and no one saw her leave.

   As soon as Sirius came out of the washroom he found Amelia's bed empty he had been anxiously running around in the whole hospital asking everyone if they had seen his daughter, all of his family were informed of the shocking fact and Sev too, who now had him pushed to wall making it unable for him to breath.

     "Severus, leave him please" Lily tried and everyone hoped he would listen to her, but barely glancing at her he clenched his jaw glaring at Sirius and yanked him away harshly, stepping back. For a split second anyone could have noticed James Potter making a bitter sneering face aimed at the Hogwarts' headmaster.

    "I talked to the guards too, they say they havent seen her go out at all." Remus informed looking all disheveled in worry.

    "You all are useless." Sev sneered distastefully looking at all of them, "Once she comes back, she will be living only with me."

    Sirius didnt feel like replying at tbe moment or he would have punched the man in the square of his face, he would never let his daughter go anywhere away from him. And right now he felt helpless as he it indeed was his mistake to leave her alone even if it was for a minute, he promised her he wont leave her for a minute and still he left and now this happened.

    All of them worriedly looked around everywhere searching for Amelia not finding her anywhere at all. Soon Harry arrived looking slightly tipsy, but all his drunkenness faded away immediately on getting to know that his fiance has ran away somewhere.

   "I go out for an hour and this happened!" He almost yelled at all of them who were themselves drowned in worry, "Besides I did not even wanted to go, you guys forced me!"

    Across the corridor Severus Snape gave the most dangerous look to the junior Potter at his loudness. Harry set out of the hospital looking around in the vicinities finding no sign of her. Hours went by searching for her, yelling her name, none of them knew where she went or disappeared.

   He slumped down on a park bench tired and desperate. His heart beating to another level as all the dreadful thought started to cloud his mind, he didnt want to think that way at all, he just hoped she was fine wherever she was.

   "Hey, what happened?" He turned to a small voice and saw a little girl holding a ball in her hands stared at him worriedly. His breath hitched on realising it was now dawn, he had been endlessly searching for her since hours whole night.

   "Why are you sad?" The little girl asked, he could take her to be six to seven years old.

   "I am searching for someone," Harry said with his throat going dry, "I cant find her anywhere."

   "Oh, who is she?" The girl asked and Harry didnt know what to answer to that. His mouth parted lightly and his lips tugged upwards as he looked back at the girl who was waiting for an answer, "The girl I love."

   The girl's face crooked into a little yet bright smile, "Your girlfriend?"

   Harry shook his head his smile growing a little, "No, not girlfriend, we are — um — we are to get married."