Chapter 25 | Shopping

"YOU CANT BE SERIOUS AMELIA!" Draco exclaimed after knowing Amelia had agreed to go on christmas shopping with the chosen one.

     "Well unfortunately she is his daughter" Lory spoke up with distaste towards the man.

    "Will you both shut up?" Amelia asked irritated because Draco was really making a fuss about it, and Lory was fine with Amelia going out with her future husband.

   "Lory come to my dorm and tell me what to wear" Amelia said and saw Draco give her an incredulous look.

   "You are going to get ready for him-" Draco exclaimed but Amelia interrupted him.

   "Lory please shut this drama queen up!" Amelia said irritably.

    "Drama queen!?- Did she just call me a drama queen!?-" Draco exclaimed offendedly but was interrupted by Lory yelling a 'yes' and running to him grabbing his collar aggresively pulling his face down and smashing her lips on his, shocking both him and Amelia, and maybe herself too.

   "Uh- I'll be waiting for you in my dorm Lory- bye" Amelia said unsure leaving the dorm while Lory and Draco continued.

✩•~•✩

    "I guess, you look perfect now" Lory said satisfied after giving Amelia her touch up. Amelia sat there confused on the way Lory readied her up like she was going on a really romantic date with the chosen one.

    "I think, all this is too much" Amelia said glancing at herself in the mirror.

    "You look really pretty Am- " Lory was interrupted by Harry Potter suddenly entering the bedroom but as he saw both Amelia and Lory he started leaving slightly wide eyed muttering a 'sorry' but Lory stopped him.

   "Hey Hazza, stop" Lory stopped him and seeing Harry's face on the nickname, a short snort escaped Amelia's throat. She cleared her throat turning away.

   "What Lory?" Harry asked politely yet deadpanned.

   "How d'you think Amelia looks? Isnt she looking pretty?" Lory asked with a suggestive look because soon Harry's gaze turned soft and a mix of admiration in it, Amelia titled her head waiting for him to reply.

   "Okay enough chosen one, I know she looks beautiful but you need to say it" Lory said cheekily bringing Harry out of his trance causing his face to heat up.

    He fumbled a bit looking away and said "Yeah, she l-looks good, v-very good, if you're ready Amelia, I am waiting outside" He said and shut the door quickly leaving and Lory burst out into loud fits of laughter.

   "Lory he will hear you!" Amelia whisper exclaimed herself chuckling.

    "Why cant Draco be this cute!" Lory laughed, Amelia shook her head smiling and going out with her picking up her bag, Harry sat there on the couch nervously fiddling with his wand but as he saw Amelia come from the corner of his, he stood up a stupid nervous smile on his face, which fell when he saw Lory had her arm interwined with Amelia's.

    "I-Is Lory coming with us too?" He asked to Amelia slightly wide eyed. Lory laughed again loudly scaring him, Amelia facepalmed and detached herself from Lory.

   "No, she is not" Amelia said rolling her eyes smiling going to stand beside him.

   "Bye, enjoy you guys, bring me some sweets Am" Lory said leaving there dorm with a cheeky baby pout.

   "So, shall we?" Harry asked rubbing the back of his head. Amelia glanced at his messy hair and he quickly ran a hand through them fixing them to no avail. Amelia shook her head with a small smile tugging at her lips and going to wards the door with him following shortly behind.