Chapter 51 | Family Reunion

FAMILY REUNION

"REGULUS BLACK, YOUR UNCLE

"REGULUS BLACK, YOUR UNCLE." Amelia stared at the man in absolute horror who just introduced himself while she had finally succeeded to find her mother alive, and was now met with another member of her family whom she thought dead, was standing in front of her as alive as anyone could be.

    For a moment she thought this was an absolute daydream, how could it be possible? This was a total dream going on, she could no longer feel the pain in her joints, she was getting numb, it was all so unbelievable.

    "But h-how you were—" Amelia stuttered bewildered, the longer she stared at the man the more her mind swirled.

   "Will tell you later," Regulus smiled softly, "Free us, will you?"

   Amelia made an 'o' face realising they both were still locked and raised her wand quickly pointing at the lock of the cellar but her mother interrupted, "Magic doesnt work here, Amelia, you need to break it."

   At the moment Amelia was too tired to even react, she groaned facing her mother annoyingly, and bent down to pick up a rather large stone with great difficulty almost stumbling due to its weight and started banging it on the lock of the cellar, while Sierra watched her daughter with great pity, her heart breaking at the condition of her daughter which she knew has caused because of her.

   All the time, these days it was because of Sierra whatever happened with Amelia, everytime she puked, coughed blood, fainted and just everything it was because of the high magic of Sierra that Amelia's fragile body couldnt tolerate.

   "I am sorry, Amelia." Amelia looked up to see her mother almost the on verge of crying, tears welling up in her eyes as she stared down at daughter hurt. Amelia blinked putting up a little smile, "It is all worth it Mum."

   At the moment, Sierra just wanted to pull her daughter in the tightest hug possible and never let go, spending almost eighteen years without her whole family surely have been disastrous despite having her best friend by her side.

   Amelia managed to finally break the lock after almost hundred attempts. As soon as the door unlocked, Sierra pushed out of the cellar to run towards her daughter but she was bound in chains. Sierra sighed but held a little smile, and pointed to a wall outside, "Go there, and you will find the key."

   Amelia did as told, the bricked wall had a brick coming out of it which she pulled out and inside it was kept a bunch of keys, Amelia rushed to her mother unlocking and freeing her from all the chains and instantly she was pulled in a tight hug by her mother.

   It felt so unreal like she had been dreaming the whole time. She finally had her back, she was feeling like she had won the world. Both mother and daughter held each other totally a sobbing mess happily, before being interrupted by Regulus' playful voice, "I know you are very happy Sierri, but do not forget me, I am still locked here."