Chapter 26 | Agreement

"AMELIA ATLEAST TELL ME WHY!?" Harry almost cried out of desperation when Amelia Black for the hundredth time declined going to Grimmauld Place with him

"AMELIA ATLEAST TELL ME WHY!?" Harry almost cried out of desperation when Amelia Black for the hundredth time declined going to Grimmauld Place with him. It had been a week since their 'shopping date' in diagon alley, and overall it went really good much to both of their surprises but at the end of the day, Harry Potter, in Amelia's opinion always has to ruin it.

     "I dont think I need to justify my decisions to you!" Amelia exclaimed hotly throwing her plates in the sink after having dinner with the chosen one, the sound echoed in the whole wing.

    "Why cant this girl ever be nice to Harry?" Ron grumpled to Hermione in their dorm upon hearing the loud familiar sounds coming from Harry and Amelia's dorm. Hermione sighed and shook her head.

    "I hope she breaks his head" Draco hummed with a smirk on hearing the yells of his cousin receiving an instant smack on head from Lory Johnson.

   "Amelia please, I just want to know the reason!– why are you not agreeing to go there?– Is it because of me?" Harry asked desperately following the black haired girl in the whole dorm wherever she went.

    "Can you please let this topic go?" Amelia whined, irritation clear in her tone. Harry huffed sharply and in a swift movement stepped forward, standing in front of her blocking her from all ways. Amelia widened her eyes with a weird look seeing the chosen one all frusterated and a lil bit angry. But she frowned even more as suddenly his face softened and he held a pleading look.

    "Please" He urged in a small voice, looking in her eyes "Atleast tell me, why you dont want to go?"

    She exhaled sharply folding her arms and holding a slight glaring look. "Firstly you tell me why do you want me to go"

    Harry gave her a defeated look and sighed heavily looking down and mumbled "I just do"

    Looking up he saw she was not saying anything just staring at him. He inhaled sharply before elaborating "Whats the problem with going to your own home Amelia?—"

    "That place isnt my home anymore, infact it never was" Amelia hissed threateningly on his face.

    "Then whose it was? Ron's?" Harry asked with the same challenging look. He had vowed to himself that he will definately get her to agree to go there too just like he did for their date.

    "It is your godfather's—"

    "Okay now I get it!" Harry interrupted "You are mad at Sirius for the last time I apologise on his behalf Amelia, I know he did wrong by talking to you like that, I am sorry –"

    Amelia groaned heavily clutching to her hair and went straight to her bedroom, quickly laying down, pulling the covers up on her face, Harry let out a cry like sound before running after her again copying her movements, facing her, seeing that she turned around so now her back faced him.