Chapter 39 | Late Night Cuddles

SPRINTING STRAIGHT TO HER ROOM, with eyes welling up with hot tears after leaving her father's room Amelia pushed the door open of her bedroom, greeted by extreme darkness and silence.

    The face of her father not getting out of her sight, she just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry all night despite being extremely tired of it. She couldnt forgive him today as well, she didnt know how to do it, it was much more difficult than it seemed.

  Her blurred vision captured Harry  sleeping quietly on the bed, her eyes fell on the same silver box kept on the nightstand, she recognised it to be Harry's gift to her, but she didnt accept it, her eyes scrunched shut as a voice in her head reminded her again that she had hurt one more person tonight.

   Being completely overwhelmed, she kicked her sandles out and slipped out of her dress furiously breathing, coming out in her sports bra and shorts she wore under the beautiful dress by him, and marched to her side of the bed lifting the blanket up slightly to make room for herself.

   She layed down with her back facing him, while trying to control her shuddering breath due to not being able to empty her feelings out. Feeling and hearing the sheets shuffle, Harry stirred frowning, slowly opening his eyes and blinking he saw her laying and shuddering in front of him.

   Instantly he knew something was wrong. He could hear her letting out short quick breaths, while she trembled and shook. His hand automatically went to her bare shoulder as he shifted towards her. "Amelia?"

   She froze, sucking in a sharp breath amd cursed mentally on having waken him up. He called worriedly again, "Amelia what happened? Where were you?"

   She couldnt respond due to her throat being extremely dry and even if she tried to say anything she would burst into endless tears. He was getting really anxious now, firstly she didnt return after seeing Sev off so he thought she went with him and now when she was back and shook badly.

   "Amelia, you are scaring me, please tell me what has happened?" He asked slightly getting up but was interrupted by her turning around sharply, throwing an arm over him, hugging him tightly burying her face in his chest, startling him.

   "Amelia what hap-"

   "I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" She cried against him. His arm reflexively made its way around her, rubbing her back worriedly not know who she was talking about, "Amelia, who?"

   "I cant just forgive him! I just cant!" She cried again, his heart shattered on the painful cries she was letting out. He didnt feel she would talk about what has happened so decided to quietly let her pour everything out which she held in, according to him it was probably best.

   His hand rising up twirling around  and soothing her hair, while she kept sobbing against him mercilessly, he could feel his shirt dampening. He knew who she was talking about, only man ever made her cry like this. He sighed softly wrapping an arm around her waist, letting out a small sushing sound near her ear and whispering sweet nothings.

   "Amelia, please stop now, you are going to get a head ache," He whispered softly removing her hair from her ear, it took her a little while longer to calm down, until she was left with no more tears and just layed over him quitely.

   "I found him in a street corner" She mumbled in a raspy voice due to crying, but Harry felt weird tinglings in him. Gulping, he asked, "What? What was he doing there?"

   She didnt answer and he got the hint she wont talk about it more, his attention falling to the postion they were in, she laying over him, his arms perfectly draped around her bare waist, she seemed really nonchalant about the way they were laying.