(

Imagine there's no any dancers)
They've been wrote their own songs for a long time. There's more songs but they didn't make any choreographies for it.

After practice they sit and take a rest for awhile. Lisa lean onto her boyfriend, her boyfriend is making his hand to support his head.

"Dont you guys practice?" Lisa "ah we're not a group, we're just a friends..and we cant sing" Jinyoung "If you didn't try, you wont know" Lisa take her phone and call someone.

"Nugu?" Jimin "Bambam" Lisa "I have make a song...you can take it" Lisa "Aniyo aniyo...its your song not ours so we cant take it" Mark.

"Aniyo...we dont have any matching for the song tho, you can take it..." Lisa "I've make a choreography for it too...kajja" Lisa stand up along with Jimin

"Odie?" Jungkook "not you all...them" Lisa "where you want to go?" Jisoo "to the recording studio..." Lisa "we'll come back asap, if Bambam came told him to go there" Lisa.

"Nee..." Jisoo. They go out from the studip and go to the recording studio.

 They go out from the studip and go to the recording studio

"You can sit there" Lisa point at the long chair. They(Jinyoung, Jackson, Mark)sit at the chair where she pointing at.

Lisa sit at the chair in front of the many buttons, Jimin sit beside her. She turn on the computer and do something on it.

She printed 3 papers of a lyrics of the song she wrote "but wait...you can read notes right?" Lisa. They nodded.

Lisa gave the paper to them "this is the lyrics, read it first then you can get in that room if you're ready" Lisa.

"I already gave part for each of you so you can just read your part if you want to" she continue and they nodded.

She turn back to the computer "They dont seem to have confidents" Jimin whispered to her "help them gain their confidents then" Lisa "Aih...you know idk how" Jimin.

"Then you help me with this thing and I'll help them gain their confidents" Lisa "Nee?" Jimin. Lisa look at him and raised her eyebrow..

He sighed "Okay then..." Jimin. Lisa stand up and go to them. Jimin sit at her chair.

"One by one go to the next room...on the right" After said that she left the room. The four guys including her boyfriend looking at her leaving the room.

GOT7'S POV(Jinyoung, Jackson, Mark)
"Hyeong...you wanna go first?" Jackson. Mark shake his head "Noneun?" Jackson. Jinyoung shake his head too.

"Then I'll go..." Jackson stand up and go to the door. He just touched the door knob but...

"Ya..." Jimin called him. Jackson turn his head look at him "10 minutes...only" Jimin. He giggle and nodded "I'll make it 5 minutes Mr. Jealousy" Jackson left the studio.

Jimin look at the door he just closed with a annoyed feeling "you wont" He mumbled and back to the computer.

TBC.🐱🐣