Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up

Start from the beginning

Horikita glared to Honami. The leader of class B---No. Since it became a new month. Their class must become class A.

The leader of class A understood Horikita's sight. So she smiled at me.

"I have to go now. Oh, Mako-chan also asks me to give her a greeting. " Then, she walked out of the room.

But Horikita still didn't say anything. Her sight turned to Kushida who pretended to ignore it.

Suddenly, Kushida's phone rang. She answered it.

"Oh! Kokoro-Chan? I'm visiting Ayanokouji-Kun---Yeah! I will go now!" Kushida turned her face to me. "Sorry. Ayanokouji-Kun. I make an appointment with Kokoro-chan. She insists I go to see her now. I have to go."

She seemed to be unsatisfied for some reason. Kushida was another one walking out of the door.

And Horikita could finally speak.

"First of all. " She said. "Kushida tried to kill you seven times."

"What!?" I and Hirata said in the resonance.

"I come to visit you every day and there are seven times that I come in while Kushida-San is using the pillow push on your face. She dropped it as soon as she saw me. But I can tell that she is trying to kill you."

I felt like my heart stopped beating when I realize how many times I was close to death.

Maybe---that was why I met Kaxxxa in my dream. We met each other at the edge of life.

"B--But it's impossible. " Hirata mumbled.

"It's possible. Kushida-San---somehow---she kinda hates Ayanokouji-Kun."

"No. Not about that. I'm talking about how you come to visit Ayanokouji-Kun every day. Last week, we ask you to come with us but you say you don't want to see his face, don't you?"

Horikita suddenly flinched and turned her back to me.

"I---I----I---" She stuttered like Sakura. "It's not like I afraid that you won't see another face before me when you wake up or anything."

Damn. This girl is so damn cute.

"Back to our topic. Why did Kushida-San have to kill Ayanokouji-Kun?"

"Maybe--because I know her true color---"

I told Horikita and Hirata about Kushida's real personality. How she cursed Horikita. How she tried to blackmail me by forcing me to grab her breast. And my assumption is that she might be the one who exposed our competition's order at the sports festival.

"This's bad!" Hirata cried out.

"Right? I don't know why she can betray her class."

"How can you grab her boob for free!?"

I and Horikita looked at Hirata with confusion.

"Hirata-Kun. You act weird today. What happened?" Horikita asked. I nodded agreeably. This wasn't Hirata. It was like Yamauchi possessed his body. Maybe I had to pray Shinnabanshorn chants for him and send Yamauchi's should to where he belongs.

"Sorry. " Hirata sighed. "It's just---I'm not myself. Since my crush seems to be a crush on someone."

"You mean---Karuizawa-San?"

Hirata almost forgot that Horikita didn't know about his fake relationship.

"O--Oh. Forget what I just said. Let's head back. From what you two said---I think Kushida-San's target is to destroy Horikita-San, isn't it?"