"Well I will come with you?"

"Don't be silly I can't ask you to do that" I say shaking my head "my plan to is that if we decide on a place I will hand my notice in once we have got somewhere."

"What about your job as a nurse?"

"I've decided I'm going to take a 6-12 months break from nursing and concentrate on CQs. That will give me enough time to catch up on my sleep" I say with a chuckle "also to concentrate on opening another place and maybe help clear my head."

"Are you sure?" She checks

"Yes I'm positive this is what I want to do" I tell her making her nod.

"Well for one I'm coming with you" she states giving me a look "we will put things in place for someone to watch over CQs here while we are away, I can also fly back anytime if needed. To be honest I think you are doing the best thing for you and also it will be good for our business meaning it makes us richer"

I laugh as she rubs her hands together excitedly, we continue chatting about random things before an idea comes to mind.

"What about Georgia?"

"What?"

"Georgia? Not too far away and not too close for our families to pop up every day" I say with a laugh.

"Yes" she squeals "what about Atlanta?" She asks making me laugh

"You're only saying that because of you're addiction to love&hip hop Atlanta" I tell her. 

"Of course" she says nodding proudly making me chuckle. "No but seriously how good would that be? I would happily move to Atlanta"

I think about what she said

"Why don't we have a look now see if we can find places that may interest us then we will, and if we do we can maybe book for viewings then we will take it from there and make a final decisions." I say "but I'm more than happy for us to open up down there"

******

Its been 2 weeks since we both arrived in Atlanta and 3 weeks since the day I decided to go away and Cara decided to come with me.

We arranged a meeting with both our parents the morning after and told them our plans, we did tell them that we were looking at Atlanta and told them we didn't want anyone else knowing at the moment.

Of course that caused a lot of questions to be asked which I decided to tell them I fell in love with someone it didn't work out so didn't want anyone knowing though I didn't tell them who it was with.

After a couple of hours going back and forth they agreed to keep it to themselves for now and also they want to invest in this place. So they decided to join us t a day or two later.

We ended up finding a place last week which is a very large and very expensive lot. We all liked it straight away and new this was the place for us.

However it was two different owners we had to buy from as one person owned the bar while the other owned everything else on the lot.

Previously the top floor is used as an lofts and office conversion, the ground floor used to be a restaurant/bar and the lower floor was a bar/ events hall.