🌼 28

I love her so much.

I gaze down at her sleeping face and my heart clenches so painfully I pat my chest trying to ease it. I should have come clean, I should have admitted that I had a weak moment and allowed lust to blind me.

But I knew she'd leave me and never take me back. Not if she knew everything. I love her so much that just the mere thought of losing her forever tears me apart. But my guilt was starting to eat me alive slowly.

My lips tremble as I press a kiss to her forehead. Tears leave my eyes and I quickly wipe them away. I grab the keys off the rack and leave. Trying to clear my mind as I step out into the cool midnight air.

━━━━༺✾❀❁༻━━━━

"What are you doing here?" I ask annoyed, eyeing the girl standing in front of me.

"Can you please stop being like this, Taehyung?" she pleads.

"I'm not going to be sucked back into this, Hannah. I can't do this anymore, so if that's what you are here for, you should just leave."

Her eyes fill with tears and I look away from her, not enjoying the fact that she's crying.

"Tae, I love you. I love you so much."

My mind is running wild and I sigh as I catch sight of her eyes desperately pleading with me. But my heart doesn't feel the same as it used to. Sure, she was still attractive, but there was no love. I'd only ever love Aviva, she had my whole heart.

"I'm sorry," I finally breathe out and watch as the hope dies in her eyes, "I don't love you. I'm sorry for leading you on. My girlfriend is the only woman I will ever love."

"Then why did you sleep with me again? Why didn't you just stay away? Why did treat me like you had feelings for me?"

"I was just being nice, Hannah."

"What about the nights you laid in my arms for hours saying you didn't feel the connection with her anymore? How you can't be with her anymore because all you could think about was me?"

"Stop, that's enough!" I snap.

Her breath hitches but she reaches out to grab my arm. I pull it away and her tears keep spilling down her face.

"This is over, Hannah."

Her eyes finally dart to something behind me and I see Aviva standing there. She waves at me and I motion for her to come inside.

"Don't do anything stupid," I hiss at Hannah as Aviva walks into the room.

I quickly rush over to greet her and give her a quick kiss, keeping an eye on Hannah. I introduce them and my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest as I wait for the other foot to drop. But Hannah just greets her and leaves without an incident.

I start to relax and listen to Aviva tell me about her mom being home. I happily agree to go see her together on Friday. Aviva spends most of her lunch break with me before she has to head back. I walk her out of the building, waving as she hops back into her car and drives off. My phone dings and I groan seeing who the message is from.

Princess 😘:

This isn't over Taehyung.

I still need to talk to you. I'll meet you at the studio tomorrow night.

Taehyung 🔒💕:

No, you won't

Stay away from me.

Princess 😘:

You either hear me out or I'm going to talk to that pretty woman I met today.

Taehyung 🔒💕:

Fuck, okay. Tomorrow at 8 and then that's it, we're done, Hannah.

Princess 😘:

See you then handsome.

━━━━༺✾❀❁༻━━━━

"How many times do I have to tell you no, Hannah!" I raise my voice in frustration. Hannah scoffs.

"Because you have a perfect relationship with your girlfriend. I get it, you wanna pretend like there are no issues with her, but I wouldn't be surprised if you found out she was out somewhere sucking-"

"Shut the fuck up," I push her not too gently against the wall, my breath coming in ragged as I try and rein in my anger. "She's none of your concern. I'm not going to let you sit here and disrespect her because you're jealous."

"I hope she breaks your heart," Hannah's stare bores into me as her words drip with venom, "I hope you experience a pain you never felt before. Maybe then you will realize what you've done to me and get your life together."

"Leave," my voice rises and she visibly cowers.

"Why is she so special," Hannah's voice cracks and she's back to crying, "I've done everything you have ever asked of me."

My heart stops beating as she wraps her arms around my neck, her warm breath tickling my ear.

"Just one more time, Taehyung," she whispers softly.

"I can't, Hannah."

"Just one more time as a parting gift. I won't bother you anymore, just let me have one more night," her familiar touch sends shivers through my body. It instantly responds as her teeth nip at the sensitive spot on my neck.

"Just one last time?" my voice comes out hoarse and I'm slowly losing my resolve as her small hands make their way into my pants.

"One last time," she agrees as she drags her lips across my skin.

I moan and close my eyes as I allow her to have her way. Soon my hand finds its way to her already wet core, my finger gently rubbing over the lacey material covering her.

She pulls my hand out of her pants and brings my fingers up to her lips cleaning them off.

"We are nothing after tonight," I croak out and she gives me a simple nod. I'm gone as soon as she agrees, I crush her lips to mine and drag her back to the small bed, and get lost in her one more time.

━━━━༺✾❀❁༻━━━━