《 Special Chapter: Childboo's Big Idea!/Snow Day 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The gentle pitter patter of feet could be heard as the owner of these footsteps could be noticed running and tripping through the snow, mentally wincing whenever they felt the small crystallized snow land onto their exposed limbs which were just their hands, ankles, and head.

Green and red eyes shook their head which seemed to capture some of the snow particles that they had fell face-flat in.

"Ranboo? Ranboo!" A voice called out softly which made the said child perk up at the familiar voice.

"I'm over here papa!" Ranboo responded with a giggle of happiness.

Crunching noises from the snow were then heard as someone made their way over to Ranboo.

"There you are, you little trouble maker," the figure with (H/c) said with pure amusement dancing in their (E/c) eyes.

Ranboo grinned widely as he stared up at his adopted father; taking in his familiar figure right in front of him.

A male about 6'7 or 6'8 could be seen with his arms draped across his chest with a small smile decorating his lips.

His skin being (S/c), his (H/c) locks being placed with a messy (H/s) on top of his head so that it didn't get into his face.

Bright but gentle (E/c) eyes staring down upon Ranboo's black and white haired figure.

The (H/c) haired male was wearing a somewhat torn up coat over his figure despite not needing it since he was half magma cube.

"Now why were you doing all the way out here, hm?" He asked with a raised brow.

Ranboo stuck his hand into his old comfy coat's pocket before holding out a few berries.

"I was trying to get some berries for the both of us to snack on but a fox decided to be mean and almost ate the whole bush," Ranboo huffed out with a disappointed look crossing his face.

(M/n) hummed lightly with a thoughtful look before nodding, "Do you wanna have a snow day?"

This made Ranboo tilt his head to the side in pure confusion.

"Snow day?" He questioned.

The older male nodded his head, "Yep! It's when we either play out in the snow all day or we just sit back and relax while doing nothing."

Ranboo started to think hard on this.

He knew that they were both weak to water and snow was literally the said liquid, but at the same time; snow was really fun to play in despite the disadvantages that the two of them had.

It could either tire himself out and crash as soon as he hits the makeshift beds, or laze around by the fire while making up funny stories.

"Hm..." Ranboo hummed.

(M/n) stared at his child for a second, clearly amused at the situation as he had somehow forced the younger one into.

"Snow day!" Ranboo finally declared loudly, accidentally tossing the berries out of his hands and into the wintery crystallized water beneath them.

His heterochromia eyes drifted over to the berries that had sunk into snow.

"Oh no... Our berries... They're gone!" Ranboo cried out.

(M/n) bit back as snicker, "It's alright, we'll get some more tomorrow when it's a bit warmer."

The young child stares sadly at where the berries were last seen at, his shoulders lowered in disappointment.

Ranboo sadly pouted as he gave a disappointed nod.

It took him an hour just to find a berry bush for him and his father to snack on just for them to be instantly gone due to an accident that he caused.

"What do you wanna do first?" (M/n) asked with a questioning look while pulling out a pair of gloves.

Ranboo glanced over at his adopted father for a few seconds as he was gently urged over.

The young child watched as his father placed the pair of huge gloves onto his hands, but due to the tightness around the wrists; the gloves are gonna be a little difficult to slip off.

"Snowman?" Ranboo replied with a hopeful look, his eyes shining in excitement despite the disappointment he felt just a few seconds prior.

The (H/c)ette glanced at the snow for a few seconds before nodding his head, "Sure."

Ranboo beamed before glancing at the gloveless (S/c) hands that belonged to the older.

"What about you? You're gonna burn yourself!" He exclaimed with worry.

(M/n) laughed nervously but shook his head, "You need them more than I do."

Ranboo glared a bit, frowning as he tried to figure out a way that the older couldn't get scars on his hands.

'Ah hah!'

Ranboo waddled over to his adopted father and got right up onto his feet.

"Heh? What are you doing, my dear?" (M/n) asked with a raised brow.

The child threw his arms up into the air, "Share with me!"

This caused the double hybrid to stare at his child for a few seconds, trying to understand what the younger meant.

Ranboo puffed out his cheeks when he saw the hesitation in his adopted father's eyes.

"Papa, I demand you to share the gloves with me!" He huffed out angrily, despite being the adorable and amusing enderman child hybrid that he was.

(M/n) chuckled a bit, "All right."

Ranboo watched his father with high expectations as the older stuffed his hands into the gloves that he was currently wearing.

The young child could feel the warmth his father's hands emitted.

A coo of adoration left Ranboo's lips as he nuzzled the back of his head into his father's chest while staring up at him with huge green and red eyes.

"I love you papa!" Ranboo declared loudly.

(M/n) gave a warm smile, "I love you too, my dear Boo."

Ranboo grinned widely as both him and his adopted father did penguin walks for the next few minutes to almost an hour.

This was his big idea, after all.

And it worked quite well despite having to do a little force.

Just a normal day in the snowy area.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•