《 Finding A Way To Help Tommy Escape 》

Tw: light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) looked over at the sleeping Tommy and Koral in the corner of his eyes as he sat in front of a blazing fire.

The sounds of hissing, groaning, slithering, and bones moving about could be heard.

The moon laid gently upon in the night sky.

With a sigh, the (H/c)ette decided to lay on his back and stare up at the stars, clouds, and the moon.

Flames crackled about at random moments.

(E/c) eyes just stayed narrowed as their owner caught sight of the stars that twinkled above them.

He had learned that Tommy had lost different sets of armor and resources from Dream.

"Is there even a way to set Tommy free?" (M/n) mumbled underneath his breath, the grass pricking and tickling at his skin.

Eyebrows furrowed, a (S/c) hand raised up towards the sky.

"Truth can be lies, and lies can be truth. However, that doesn't make you a truth or lie seeker..." he mumbled out with a sigh while placing his forearm onto his forehead.

Shadows covered the male's eyes which started to glow (E/c).

Movement captured the man's attention as he looked over.

A tired looking Tommy could be seen walking over with a barely awakened Koral in his arms.

(M/n) moved onto his right side and lifted himself up by his elbow and forearm.

"Tommy, what is it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tommy sat down beside the other, "Hey, (M/n)...?"

"Hm?" (M/n) hummed out.

Tommy pressed his lips onto the top of Koral's head and gave the puppy a light kiss before turning his head a bit to look at the other.

"Do you ever think that there's a way out of here?" The blonde teen asked with a small look of hope.

(M/n) sent a ghostly smile at the younger male.

"Not everything is impossible. So there might be a way to get you and Koral out of here," he answered as he sat up.

Tommy's dull eyes brightened a bit at the answer that he was given.

He and Koral didn't have to live in fear of Dream.

Plus, he didn't want Dream to kill off his new little furry friend that he had just gotten.

Koral whimpered and whined which captured the duo's attention as they looked down at him.

"Koral, what's wrong boy?" Tommy worriedly asked.

Koral lifted his head and pointed his nose over at the creeper that was walking around a good few miles away from them.

"Oh," Tommy whispered with furrowed eyebrows.

The blonde then turned his head towards the animal.

"Don't worry buddy, that creeper won't come after you."

Koral whimpered once more as he gave a gentle lick to Tommy's nose before falling back asleep.

The blonde teen gazed at the crackling fire in silence.

(M/n) fully sat up and thought for a bit.

The silence of the night allowed the sounds of crickets chirping to be heard.

Tommy and (M/n) just decided to stay up all night, ignoring all the creatures that surrounded them miles away.

Tommy groaned lightly as beams of light slammed straight into his face.

Looking around, he realized that he was inside of a tent which confused him.

Koral's barking and light paw steps captured his attention as he peeked his head out of the tent's entrance.

Holding back a laugh, he saw how the said pup was carrying a stick twice his size while following after a certain (H/c)ette which who was carrying logs of wood on his back.

Koral seemed to hold a determined look on his face as he followed around the tall male that helped his owner these last couple of hours, trying his best not to trip over his paws and the powerful stick that he had contained.

(M/n) just sweatdropped at the pup as he settled down the logs near the tree stumps that were nearby.

Koral seemed to have sparkles surrounding him as he lifted up the stick proudly.

Tommy snickered loudly which captured (M/n) and pup's attention.

"Good morning," (M/n) greeted.

Koral sat down and placed the huge stick in front of his paws before barking a similar greeting.

Tommy crawled out of the tent and got up onto his feet, "And what are you two doing?"

Koral picked up his stick once more and stumbled away.

(M/n) raised an eyebrow, "Getting more wood, as you can see."

"Yeah, I fucking see that, but why wood?" Tommy continued to ask.

"Fuel," (M/n) answered with an eye roll.

Tommy glared at the older man a bit before turning his attention towards Koral.

"And where did he–"

(M/n) bit back a snicker, "He found it washed ashore."

Tommy made a sound of understanding as he nodded his head.

The (H/c)ette then turned his body towards the younger, bringing his full attention to the other.

"Tommy, how do you feel about escaping this place?" (M/n) finally asked.

Tommy gazed at the ground for a few seconds before making eye contact with the (H/c)ette.

"Is there a way?" Tommy wondered.

The (H/c)ette nodded his head.

"I know someone that might be able to take you in," he replied.

"Who?" Tommy asked, confused.

(M/n)'s eyes brightened a bit.

"Techno."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•