《 Tommy's Exile/A New Arrival 》

Tw: cursing, angst
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) could be seen riding a familiar horse who was quietly trotting through the tall grass of the grassy fields.

(P/n) was holding their head up proudly as they showed off their braided mane and the brand new saddle with ingrained designs on it.

The (H/c)ette sighed heavily.

He and Techno had both parted ways a while back despite having to promise the said pinkette that he would be okay.

The young adult male leaned backwards, which caused his brand new (F/c) cloak to ruffle up a bit to show his clothing and muscled figure underneath.

Black fingerless gloves covered his (S/c) hands despite having a ring or two on his right hand.

Knee high black combat boots with small (F/c) designs in the high quality leather.

Ankle length tights along with a pair of black shorts that reached the middle of his upper thighs.

He also wore a black and (F/c) tight tank top that showed his once invisible tight fit of a body that now showed a six pack.

Throwing his arms back, the male grunted a bit as he felt his bones crack with relief.

(P/n) neighed, shaking their head in amusement.

They have seen many people stare at their owner with a huge lust which he clearly annoyed.

Why?

Nobody had captured the (H/c)ette's attention and he never thought about dating or getting married anyway.

"(P/n), do you want to go visit someone?" (M/n) asked as his (E/c) eyes glimmered a bit.

(P/n) replied with a huff before guiding the both of them in the direction of the newly formed L'manberg.

"L'manberg, huh? Tommy and Tubbo, I'm guessing?" The (H/c)ette hummed out, getting neigh of approval.

The double hybrid released a heavy sigh as he remembered all the stuff that had happened not too long ago.

"Alright then, buddy, let's get going."

(P/n) made a loud sound of agreement before galloping.

Ranboo fidgeted with his fingers following after Tommy.

The tall teen had met the younger by accidentally bumping into him seeing as he was just passing through L'manberg.

He didn't really say much to the blonde seeing as he didn't want to seem rude.

The white and black haired teen was after one thing.

And that one thing is to find his father that he's been searching for the last four-nearly five years.

Tommy held a boastful smile on his lips, as if he never did anything spiteful that would land him anywhere.

He and Ranboo had just blown up George's mushroom cottage near the spruce forest.

The blonde did it for the laughs and jokes seeing as he was amused at what he's done.

Ranboo felt extremely guilty for what he's done as he clutched his journal to his chest protectively.

He felt as if he had done something wrong that he would never be able to fix seeing as he had written it down on a blank piece of paper in the journal.