《 The Festival Disaster 》

Tw: fighting, injuries, death, blood, cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The festival was among us.

A festival that would lead to chaos and destruction.

Despite Wilbur and Tommy not being invited, they were still going whether Schlatt liked it or not.

Techno and (M/n) were the only two in the bunch that were invited, seeing as they weren't part of L'manberg.

The two weren't sure at first before agreeing with the two ex-citizens.

Techno had soul sand and wither skulls in his inventory, somewhat already planning for the destruction that he would be creating.

(M/n) didn't bring much except for much needed armor, weapons, and potions.

(P/n) had stayed behind so that they wouldn't get killed in the bunch, despite it not mattering.

They had infinite lives, after all.

Tommy and Wilbur were currently sneaking into Manberg, while (M/n) and Techno were simply walking in seeing as they weren't the ones with bounties on their heads.

"Please don't do this, you don't have to blow it all up. You don't have to do this, you– Wilbur, this is our home. We can take it back, man."

Wilbur mentally rolled his eyes.

"I've invested so much into this now, Tommy."

Tommy shook his head, "We're not the villains."

Wilbur narrowed his eyes straight at the younger, "We are the villains, Tommy! We didn't win the election and we're trying to fight for it back. Look how nice this place looks under Schlatt. Look how lovely, Schlatt has made this place. Look at this! Look at the sun setting over Manberg."

"Why blow it up! You don't have to be a–" Tommy exclaimed.

"Because! If not, if I can't have it no one can, Tommy! I've said this, no one should be allowed this."

The skies darkened as the two kept walking around Manberg's territory.

"Do you know what I'm doing here, Tommy?"

Wilbur looked over his shoulder and straight at Tommy.

"I'm creating a power vacuum. I'm creating a power vacuum, you know who can fill it, Tommy? Tommy, I know you're gonna like this one. You could fill it, Tommy. You could fill that power vacuum that I'm going to create. Anyone could. When I destroy this, there's a massive vacuum and people just waiting for the next powerful person," Wilbur explained as he turned to look forward again, peeking into Manberg.

"Wilbur, I would rather lose a winner than die a loser," Tommy said as he gazed into his old home.

"Oh, here he goes with the–"

"I don't want you, this isn't right!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Well, you're giving me a cake? Niki cake?" Wilbur questioned.

"You might need something to eat, I don't know," Tommy mumbled.

The blonde shook his locks, trying to calm himself down.

"They all seem happy, man. Maybe, this is okay that– I want to take it back, but maybe we just wait till later?" Tommy states.

"Why did you give me a cake that Niki made? Are you trying to imply that I shouldn't be doing it because of Niki? Huh? They mean nothing. They mean nothing to me, Tommy. None of them do, we can kill them all. It doesn't matter, they're not on our side," Wilbur points out.