《 (M/n) Vs. Dream Part 1 》

Tw: Blood, fighting
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) watched as the arrow was deflected by the blade that Dream was currently gripping onto.

Gently breaths of warm air left both of their lips causing small smoke clouds to hit the air.

Dream snickered as he saw that the other was only carrying a bow and arrow on him.

"My oh my, is it possible that you only know how to use a bow? How scandalous!" Dream exclaimed.

The (H/c)ette gritted his teeth as he readied another arrow onto his bow.

"Lets see how well you can fight, bow boy," Dream cackled as he went straight at the other, blade ready to slice through anything.

(M/n) quickly fell to his left knee and swiped Dream off of his feet causing the other to stumble and fall.

"You know martial arts too! Maybe you're not useless after all."

'Techno was right... I can't always depend on my bow all the time due to the disadvantages that I'll be going through,'

(M/n) released the arrow, allowing it to fly through the air and pierce the ground beside Dream–who was currently reaching for his fallen blade.

"So, what type of hybrid are you? I know for sure that you're part enderman due to your height and the glowing eyes, but what about your other side?" Dream asked out loudly.

(M/n) targeted his next arrow at Dream in an instance as the other stood up holding their sword.

"Part enderman and human, but of course part of you is a nether mob," Dream hummed.

As Dream got close to the other, (M/n) skidded off to the side in an instance, lowering his bow for a quick second and sending a kick straight into Dream's side.

The dirty blonde coughed up saliva a little bit before chuckling.

"You know that you're at a disadvantage, it looked like you realized it quite quickly too, maybe I'll keep you alive and around for my own personal reasons," Dream thought out loud.

"Does it look like I care?" (M/n) asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No?" Dream replied, confused.

"Good, cause I don't," the (H/c)ette points out.

(E/c) eyes gazed at his hands that were currently shaking a bit.

"So, (M/n), what are you? More like it, WHO are you?" Dream questioned with an annoyed look in his eyes.

"Just simply one child that's a hybrid," (M/n) answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

Dream smirked widely, "Lets see if that's true," he laughed.

(M/n) released the arrow as he dodged away from the sword that was swung at him.

The dirty blonde teen was forced to loosen his grip on his blade which allowed the arrow to pierce into his shoulder.

A painful grunt left Dream's lips as he glared at the other in clear anger.

(M/n) felt nothing as he raised his bow with another arrow in hand, ready to release it.

Dream knew that the other was able to dodge easily due to the quick movements that the (H/c)ette currently demonstrated.

As the fight hurried on between the two with arrows and a blade flying past trying to hit each other, their owners would do their best to dodge despite not having the best of luck sometimes.

(M/n) ducked behind a tree with his back up against it.

Tapping the carried up against his leg, a small frown left his lips.

'I should've brought more arrows.'

(M/n) revealed himself and instantly released an arrow straight at Dream that had darted at him.

Dream clenched his teeth as he moved his head off to the side a little and swung his sword, hitting the other straight in the shoulder.

Blood started to seep through the (H/c)ette's clothing.

The pair's eyes locked in on contact.

Green eyes widened in fear as the other had disappeared from their view as their owner started to look around quickly.

"Ack!" Dream cried out as he was thrown to the side by a kick.

(M/n) landed onto his feet as he watched the dirty blonde male hit the snowy ground with a thud.

Dream's body trembled a bit as he reached for his fallen blade.

The (H/c)ette stood beside the fallen teen and kicked him away.

Dream felt his back hit an extremely grown tree causing blood and saliva to cough up.

Shakily getting up, Dream got onto his feet while grabbing onto his injured shoulder.

(M/n) could see the fear in Dream's eyes when he realized the arrow that was currently being pointed at him.

"I'm not a cheater, go pick up your blade so that this fight can be fair in a way," (M/n) ordered.

Dream felt his eyes widened a bit before darting over to his blade and instantly picked it up.

The male had never seen someone that wanted to keep a fight fair before, but not every person is the same.

Dream instantly got up into the other's face as he brought his sword downwards in a horizontal line.

(M/n) didn't seem surprised but he was too late seeing as he moved his body backwards too slow, getting sliced down the armpit area to his waist.

Pain struck the teen quite hard but he ignored it despite clenching his teeth as he released his arrow.

Dream blocked the arrow and continued to attack the other.

The (H/c)ette felt something break in his hands which made his eyes widened a bit.

The bow that Phil had given him was now snapped in half.

Pure anger ran through (M/n)'s veins as he glared at Dream with deep hatred.

Dream's whole body froze, he couldn't believe it, he was actually scared.

(M/n) gripped onto the incoming sharp blade with his left hand which now had blood dripping down.

The blood rolled down the blade and the (S/c) arm while staining the white snow a bright red.

"What are you doing!?" Dream exclaimed.

(M/n) continued to grip onto the sharp blade, ignoring the pain that consumed his whole hand.

A (S/c) hand gripped onto Dream's hoodie and threw him off near the trees.

(M/n) lifted a hand up and brushed his (H/c) locks out of his face.

"Keeping you away from my family and friends."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•