《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 1) 》

Tw: cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"So what we gotta do is try and sneak into L'manberg, Tommy, all right?" Techno points out as he searches through the chests for any supplies that he could bring.

"Okay," Tommy agreed as a familiar pup–now adult sized, sat on his head.

"We need to meet up with our wolves. I was thinking cause we keep getting exposed–"

"Of course, our wolves! Yeah, yeah!" Tommy agreed.

Koral barked a bit as he wagged his tail in excitement.

"I have so many wolves, and the problem is that we keep getting exposed immediately. We really suck at stealth, so I'm thinking– We build a secret tunnel to our wolves, because invisible potions kinda suck, Tommy. I'm not going to lie to you, they do not work."

Sounds of agreement left Tommy's lips as he, Techno, and Koral left the house, closing the door behind them.

"So we're going to need a secret tunnel, Tommy," Techno states.

"I love tunnels! I love walking–" Tommy piped up despite cutting himself off.

The trio headed in the direction of the nether portal.

Seeing as it was dark out, there were mobs here and there in different areas of the snow biome.

Stepping into the portal, the group waited for the purple particles to consume them before they were teleported straight into the nether.

It didn't take long seeing as they were now running down a familiar cobblestone road and soon to be bridge that led the group over to where L'manberg is at.

Techno came to a stop as he saw the familiar figure of Ranboo running off in the distance.

The pinkette shushed Tommy as he lightened up his footsteps so that nothing could be heard.

"I just saw a guy over there," Tommy whispered out, loud enough for the pinkette to hear him.

"Yeah, I think there's someone," Techno agreed.

Moving out of direct view, the group moved upwards after trying their best in being sneaky.

Koral jumped off of Tommy's head and darted ahead a bit.

Tommy and Techno chased after the dog, making sure no one had caught sight of either of them seeing as they don't want to fight anyone right now.

The nether portal of L'manberg could be seen ahead as they got even closer and closer to it.

"What's the deal with you and orphans?" Tommy decided to ask.

"Uh– Well you see, when I was a child, Tommy. Orphans killed my parents and on that day I swore revenge. I would kill every orphan who could suffer. No orphan would achieve happiness," Techno answered as he and Tommy took a turn.

Reaching the portal finally, the group noticed a thing of baked potatoes in front of it.

Koral lowered himself and sniffed at the potatoes in pure curiosity.

"Wait! Wait– Stop! Stop! Stop! This is bait, isn't it? This is bait!" Tommy frantically exclaimed as he looked around.

Sounds of agreement left Techno's lips.

"They know!" The blonde exclaimed.

"They know my potatoes!" Techno piped up.

"Is there anything for me?" Tommy asked before turning around and looking into a chest nearby, a gasp leaving his lips.