《 Jschlatt and Quackity 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"̶Y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶i̶n̶c̶e̶!̶ ̶J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶."̶

"̶W̶h̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶u̶p̶!̶?̶"̶

"̶P̶a̶p̶a̶?̶ ̶M̶a̶m̶a̶?̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶.̶.̶.̶"̶

(M/n) sighed heavily as he placed the sleeping Ranboo onto his bed before turning towards the fire and walking over to it.

Sitting down, he picked up the small weapon that had fallen off to the side.

'I wonder if father and mother miss me? They probably don't but it's not bad to wish.'

The teen started to skin off the fur of the two rabbits before setting one of them over the fire.

Soft snoring and fire crackles were the only things that could be heard throughout the cave.

The (H/c)ette pressed his back up against a stone wall and picked up a leaf that had flown away from the batch and gazed at it quietly.

The wood and coal crackle and spit fire particles off to the sides without hitting the male.

(E/c) eyes flickered a few times as their owner released a deep sigh from his lips.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs as he looked up at the roof of the cave.

A small shiver of wind blew in causing a small whimper to leave Ranboo's lips as he cuddled more into the bedding he was laying on.

The (H/c)ette looked over at the child and frowned a bit.

Standing up, the teen walked over to the sleeping boy and sat down.

Ranboo could feel the extra warmth by him so his sleeping self unconsciously moved up against (M/n)'s body that provided heat.

(M/n) pulled the sleeping child into his chest and waited for the rabbit to be cooked for the next several hours.

The sound of dripping was heard indicating that the bucket was already full or was being refilled.

A (S/c) hand ran through Ranboo's black and white locks as he started to hum a gentle lullaby.

A man could be seen holding a file in hand while a finger twirled around on a horn on the side of the man's head.

Sharp eyes looked upwards and frowned a bit.

"So, you're telling me that you've found myself another puppet?" The man's gruff voice had asked.

The other that stood in front of the ram hybrid nodded their head.

"He saved your son, if you haven't heard," the other sighed out.

The ram hybrid got up onto his feet and slammed a fist onto his desk.

"Quackity, tell me more about this hybrid," he hissed.

Quackity stiffened up a bit and nodded his head.

"Nothing much is known except for the fact that Phil and his boys have found him in the Nether," Quackity began to explain.

The ram hybrid scoffed at the familiar name.

"We know that he's a hybrid to two types of mobs...an enderman and a lava mob–"

This information captured the older man's attention as he took a sip of his protein shake.

The ram hybrid felt a smirk lift up onto his lips.

"Oh? A double hybrid? Quite rare to find those nowadays, does this hybrid go by a name?"

"(M/n), he goes by (M/n)."

Sharp loud laughter left the ram hybrid's lips.

Wiping away the liquid from his lips, a nasty grin decorated the hybrid's face.

"Find him for me, Quackity. You already know why."

Quackity lowered his body in an angle as a bow.

"Yes, Schlatt, sir," Quackity responded.

Jschlatt, also known as Schlatt, took a big gulp of his shake this time and waved off the beanie wearing male.

Quackity turned away and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him gently.

A frown slipped onto Quackity's face as he fixed the cuffs on his uniform's sleeves.

"He really doesn't care much about his son... I feel bad for Tubbo, I really do, but that's just how life is..."

Quackity turned his attention towards the window and saw his reflection looking back at him.

"All this information was gathered up by Dream due to him meeting this hybrid face to face. Dream nearly died, I know that for sure, I just hope he doesn't meet face to face with that hybrid again."

The male clicked his tongue as he shook his head.

"I have a job to get done, and that's capturing this hybrid President Schlatt wants as his next puppet he can control. And I will make sure this mission will be completed."

A small sneeze left (M/n)'s turned head.

"Am I catching a cold?" He mumbled while rubbing at his nose, confused on the sudden action of sneezing.

(E/c) eyes looked over and saw that the rabbit was almost done cooking.

A gentle shake on Ranboo's shoulder woke up the said child.

"Hmm?" Ranboo mumbled out as he stuffed his face into his adopted father's chest.

"Ranboo, my dear, food is almost done."

This caused the child to lift up his head and pout.

A gentle chuckle left (M/n)'s lips, "Don't you dare start pouting at me, mister. You need to eat so that you can grow big and strong," he scolded lightly.

Ranboo stuck his tongue out with a small mlep.

The (H/c)ette responded with a boop on Ranboo's nose causing the other to go cross eyed.

A giggle of amusement left Ranboo's lips as he gazed up at his adopted father with a look of happiness and love that a son could have.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•