《 Doomsday 》

Tw: death, blood, fighting, arson, cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Phil's breath trembled heavily as he held tightly onto the wither skulls in one hand and a trident in the other.

The loud screams and cries of both panic and pain echoed throughout the bloodshed of the night.

Footsteps rumbled the earth as many people ran back and forth, trying to fight off the withers that were narrowing on a few of the fighters.

Not knowing what was coming at him, a familiar figure had run right in front of him, taking the hit instead.

Fear swallowed up Phil's mind as his eyes shrunk in horror.

Reaching his arms out, he caught the falling body of the figure that had saved him.

The blonde raised a shaking hand towards the face of his savior and froze.

Blood dripped down the others lips as a throwing trident could be clearly seen piercing through the fallen person's abdomen.

Weak eyes gazed up at Phil as the said man tried to stop the bleeding.

"Phil?"

"Phil...?"

"Phi–"

Phil jerked his body upwards from the bed that he was laying in, sweat dripping down from his face and forehead.

"Phil? Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, capturing the others' attention.

The blonde felt tears swell up in his eyes as he pulled the younger into his chest, hugging them.

Confusion swirled in the figure's (E/c) eyes but their owner hugged back.

"(M/n)... I-I want you to be careful, okay? No matter what," Phil pleaded softly.

(M/n) furrowed his eyebrows a bit in confusion.

He didn't know what Phil was talking about so the only thing that he could do was just nod.

"I promise."

Phil released a shaky breath as he pulled away from the hug.

"Tea or coffee?" (M/n) asked as he pointed over at the freshly brewed hot drinks.

"Either is fine," Phil answered, causing the other to nod and pour the drinks into the mugs that the (H/c)ette had placed out.

The blonde ran a hand through his hair as a thought crossed his mind.

'What was that? Was that a nightmare... Or was that something that might happen?'

A nudge of something warm captured his attention and realized that it was (M/n) holding out a mug of hot tea out towards him.

"Thanks, mate."

Phil took the mug out of the other's hands and brought it to his lips.

(M/n) gazed at Phil's fearful expression which made the said blonde a lot more alerted than normal.

He could tell that the other didn't want to speak of it, so he stayed quiet.

All they had to do was wait for Techno, Tommy, and Dream, and they were ready to go.

Today was the end.

The fall that will shock many.

The fall that will be the finishing touches of L'manberg's end.