《 A Kidnapping In L'manberg (Part 2) 》

Tw: light angst, cursing, mention of manipulation
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was as if Tubbo's life came all crashing down at once.

The memory of the tower and the blown up construction that Tommy lived in during exile had crossed his mind.

The brunette didn't know what to say.

He was speechless.

Everyone believed that Tommy was dead.

Giving up on life.

But here he was.

Here was Tommy, standing right beside Techno.

The said blonde was wearing different clothing that the older brunette wasn't used to.

The taller teen was wearing the same clothing that the hybrid beside him was wearing.

Blue royalty clothing.

Tears gathered up in the corner of Tubbo's eyes as relief and shock went across his face.

He was relieved that his best friend was alive.

However, he was shocked to see Tommy teaming up with the one and only Techno.

The tall blond was holding a fishing rod, keeping hold of their victim with a fishing line.

Tubbo could tell who the captured victim was.

It was Connor.

The brunette opened his lips as the sound of his voice cracking could be heard.

"Hello?" Tubbo softly said, trying to understand the figures right in front of him.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is," Techno states.

"I've– I'm so confused. You're alive?" Tubbo questioned with a shaky breath.

"Hello Tubbo," Tommy greeted the brunette in front of him.

"Connor stop inching over to the other side," Techno softly snickered.

"Connor get over here," Tommy ordered as he forced the Sonic onesie male back over to his and Techno's side.

"Where have you been?" Tommy finally asked as he made eye contact with the shorter hybrid in front of him.

"Here?" Tubbo answered despite it sounding more like a question.

"Do you remember when you exiled me?" The blonde questioned with scrunched up eyebrows.

"Yeah, remember when you exiled Tommy? Isn't that– Wasn't that– This is turning out really poorly," Techno points out at their horrible communication skills.

"Hey, good idea by the way!" Connor shouted but was hit by Tommy.

"Okay, nevermind."

Techno splashed a potion of healing onto the injured Connor.

Tubbo and Ranboo looked between the three people in front of them.

"Yeah what-what's going on here?" Tubbo asked.

"So anyways, if you guys are done bonding–" Techno was cut off.

"You still got my disc!" Tommy accused.

"We've taken a hostage Tubbo! We've taken a hostage and we're going to kill Connor if you don't give me back at least some of my stuff. I know he's not a citizen, so this– Honestly, I'd accept like a trident and like a pickaxe at this point honestly," the pinkette of a hybrid state.