《 Who Do You Think You Are? 》

Tw: light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tommy and (M/n) could both be seen sitting on the ground playing tic-tac-toe in the sand seeing as they had nothing better to do.

The said (H/c)ette had no plan on heading back over to the territory that belongs to L'manberg.

He knew that nobody welcomed or forgave him but that didn't matter to him at all.

"I will win again!" Tommy declared as he drew a line over the three X's on the sand.

(M/n) deadpanned at his fifteenth loss with the teen in front of him.

"Hey, (N/n)?" Tommy asked, his lost blue eyes making contact with (M/n)'s own pair.

"Hm? Yeah, what is it, Tommy?" The (H/c)ette questioned, confused on what the younger wanted.

"I know that you've said that you were an enderman hybrid all those years ago... Did you lie? I mean, you have this strange vibe or– I don't know how to explain it," Tommy asked.

(M/n) released a heavy sigh.

"Have you ever heard of ender dragons?" He finally asked.

Tommy nodded his head, "Yeah, Techno told me a lot about them."

(M/n) hummed lightly in understanding.

"Well, I did lie, actually... Sorry," he apologized.

Hearing this surprised the blonde.

"If you're not an enderman... Wait, you're an-an ender dragon?" Tommy gasped out with wide eyes.

"Yeah," the (H/c)ette simply answered.

Tommy didn't know what to say.

He was flabbergasted.

(M/n) gazed at Tommy quietly, not knowing what his reaction was.

"What the fuck? Seriously!? Bitch, that's really cool!" Tommy declared.

(M/n)'s eyes widened a bit before returning back to their emotionless state.

"I don't know why you were hiding that part but that's fucking amazing!" Tommy exclaimed with a toothy grin.

The (H/c)ette then deadpanned.

"You're too loud, Tommy. Lower the volume a bit," he scolded.

"Hmph, fine... Sorry," Tommy apologized, pouting angrily in annoyance.

(M/n) nodded his head as he got up onto his feet.

"Another game?" Tommy asked with a sound of hope.

This caused the older to shake his head and send a ghostly smile towards the teen.

"I wanna take you somewhere," (M/n) explained.

This captured Tommy's attention as he decided to get up onto his feet as well.

The (H/c)ette turned away and started to head in the direction of the woods.

"Wait, where are we going?" Tommy asked, dumbfounded as he decided to jog to catch up with the taller.

"Do you have bones?" (M/n) asked, not looking at the shorter.

This caused Tommy to look at his ruined satchel as he scavenged through it.

"About ten, why?" Tommy replied.

"Don't worry, you'll find out when we reach the place," (M/n) states.

This confused Tommy even more as he fell in step with the other.

The sound of two or three dogs barking captured Tommy's attention as his eyes widened in both shock and excitement.

Looking upwards, he could see the hidden and dull warmth in the older male's eyes.

"A dog? Am I really allowed to have one?" Tommy asked, his voice lowering to almost a whisper.

"Uh-huh, go pick one," (M/n) answered.

Tommy nodded his head.

He was extremely happy that at least there was someone out there that truly cared for him.

The blonde brought out the bones he carried and slowly walked towards a small wolf pup that had turned its head in his direction.

(M/n) crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back on one leg that was currently holding up all his weight.

The adult male watched as the teen gave the wolf pup about several or so bones until a bright red collar materialized into existence on the pup.

Tommy felt excitement run course through his veins as he picked up the young pup and went up to the (H/c)ette.

"Is he really mine?" Tommy asked once more, hoping to confirm it.

"Of course, kiddo," (M/n) confirmed.

Tommy felt his eyes tear up a bit with glee.

He now had a friend that he could spend time with now.

Especially when no one's gonna visit him.

"I'm gonna name him Koral!" Tommy declared.

Koral, the pup, yipped as he wagged his tail with excitement.

"That's an unusual name," (M/n) bluntly teased.

"Oh, fuck off," Tommy huffed despite smiling a bit.

With this, the duo–now a trio, headed back to Tommy's poorly built home.

Tommy held Koral in his arms as he followed behind the (H/c)ette in silence.

Koral was wagging his tail as he looked around at the new surroundings that went by him.

"Hey... (N/n)?" Tommy piped up softly.

It was silent for a few seconds until a hum left the older male's lips.

"Who do you think you are in this world?" Tommy asked.

(M/n) stared ahead in silence.

"I...don't know, Tommy," he finally answered.

Tommy frowned a bit but stayed quiet after that since the sound of silence soothed his worries.

There was one question on (M/n)'s mind though.

Just who was he really?

Does he really have a place in this world?

Was he born for destruction?

Or was he born to keep the peace in the world?

If any of those answers were correct, he would be choosing his own path to take and not the one that was already picked for him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•