《 I'm Your Son! 》

Tw: angst
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Well I'm your son, Ranboo," the teen answered nervously.

(M/n) stared dumbfounded at the teen before him.

Even if the other felt familiar for some reason, he just couldn't pinpoint it.

"And how are you, my so-called 'son'?" (M/n) asked bluntly.

Ranboo frowned a bit, "You adopted me four years ago... I-I have fuzzy memories but after you disappeared and was kidnapped, I made a small drawing of you while placing down a description of what you looked like so that I could remember you."

(M/n)'s eyebrows furrowed a bit.

He had adopted a son four years back?

The serum he once had was long gone, seeing as it had been broken during the fight with Sapnap and Dream coming up from behind.

Maybe that serum was some type of antidote that could've helped him receive his memories back.

Well, looks like that's not gonna happen anymore.

(M/n) gazed at the slightly shorter male in silence as the both of them walked over to (P/n).

(P/n) lifted their head up and looked over with a confused look.

Ranboo nibbled his bottom lip between his teeth as his tail swayed gently behind him.

"I'm pretty sure we should go somewhere more...quieter so that nobody can sneak up on us and basically overhear our conversation. Do you know how to ride a horse?" (M/n) asked.

Ranboo nodded his head.

A hum of approval was heard which made the young teen to beam with happiness.

The teen got up onto the horse first before (M/n) followed afterwards.

"I usually stay in the trees since I find them more secure in a way? But we can talk somewhere more secure than that," the (H/c)ette explained.

"Right," Ranboo mumbled out with a head nod.

Lightly tapping at (P/n)'s side with a heel, the said horse started trotting in a direction with a questionable look.

Just who was this hybrid with their owner?

Was it an enemy or a friend?

Or maybe both?

(P/n) could feel the gentle and kind aura surrounding Ranboo's figure so they didn't do anything except for keeping a gentle walk.

Ranboo looked at all the trees and flowers they passed by with a look of awe on his face.

(P/n) came to a small stop in front of a group of trees which confused the teen as the (H/c)ette got off of the horse.

Quickly realizing what the young adult was doing, Ranboo did the same thing and got off of the horse.

"It's not much but it's probably one of the most secure places I know," the (H/c)ette explained as he lifted up a whole cluster of vines that were swinging against each other, gently.

Ranboo released a gasp of both awe and surprise as he followed after his father inside of the beauty that the vines showed that were behind them.

Two benches could be seen on separate sides of a pond that sat right in the middle.

Flowers sat comfortably in different areas.

Small stone paths could also be seen leading up to the pond and benches.

More flowers hung low from the leaves of different trees.

The pond also held small salmon in it.

"Hope this feels secure enough," (M/n) mumbled out as he walked down the stone path before sitting down on a bench near the water.

Ranboo looked around him with his eyes glimmering.

He could see small lanterns decorating the area to give it some light as well.

Turning his head, he quickly went to the remaining unoccupied bench because he could tell how (M/n) felt unsure about him.

"Anyways, so you're my son?" The (H/c)ette asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ranboo nodded his head as he placed his journal on his lap.

"Yes, you adopted me four years ago. I don't remember much except small pieces. I know you lost one of your lives and you were then kidnapped," Ranboo explained.

"Hmm," (M/n) hummed out with furrowed eyebrows, staring at the fish pond.

Ranboo gave a gentle smile, "You were the one that gave me this journal."

The (H/c)ette stared at the journal quietly as Ranboo showed it to him.

"By what I wrote down about you... You were always kind and caring towards me despite the two of us just knowing each other for a few days."

A weak and sad chuckle was heard from Ranboo.

"I spent four years–nearly five years of my life looking for you. And I finally found you," Ranboo said with pure relief and happiness.

(M/n) sighed heavily as he turned his full figure to the teen.

"I know that this must be harsh to hear, but... I lost my memories by a man named Schlatt," he began.

Ranboo's eyes shrunk when he heard that.

"Is there any way to...?" Ranboo whispered out.

"There was, however, it got broken during a fight when I lost my second life," (M/n) answered.

Ranboo gave a sad look while looking at the man he called his father.

After all these years, the (H/c)ette could barely remember him because of Schlatt.

"You're on your last life?" Ranboo asked.

"Uh-huh, I gotta make sure I keep my last life on the line. I don't wanna be dying that quickly," (M/n) simply replied.

"Who are the only people that you remember?"

The (H/c)ette gave a thoughtful look.

"Punz, Quackity, and Schlatt for sure. However, I would have these like buzzes of memories come here and there."

"What... What if there's a way?" Ranboo suddenly asked as he got up onto his feet.

"What do you mean?" (M/n) questioned.

"What if there was a way to get your memories back!" Ranboo answered.

The sounds of crickets chirping and the trees along with the grass swaying were the only things that could be heard.

Ranboo and (M/n) were staring right at each other with silence surrounding them.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A double update? Well I fucking hope there is :D