《 Keeping Them Safe 》

Tw: angst, slight cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Two people darted through the trees so that they could hurry up to the place where they needed to go to.

It had taken them four months to agree and plan the saving of both Punz and (M/n).

A certain arsonist between the two was the most excited seeing as hybrid's are starting to get harder to find as time went by.

Hybrids were either being killed, used as slaves, or just living their lives far away enough that they wouldn't be detected.

"George, do you really think that we'll be able to save both of them?" The arsonist, Sapnap, had asked as he looked over at the British male beside him.

George clicked his tongue in silence as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not so sure, Sapnap."

Sapnap pouted before looking away from the older.

"Can we please burn the place down once we're finished?" The ravenette asked with excitement.

George shook his head, "No."

This caused Sapnap to start whining and pouting.

George ignored the complaining beside him as he quickened up his speed.

The ravenette seemed to notice and sped up as well.

Quackity could be seen walking back and forth in his office with a worried look along with scrunched up eyebrows on his face.

He knew how much he wanted to save the two.

He had always felt extremely bad for keeping Punz here over five years.

Finally, Quackity and two others will be helping Punz and (M/n).

Whenever Quackity had even hinted towards the plan with the double hybrid, a distant look would appear on the (H/c)ette's face.

It was as if the (H/c)ette had a plan or something.

A plan that could either be regretted or regretful in the near future.

Quackity knew that Punz was excited.

Not too long ago, he had gotten a letter back from the two that he had originally sent the letter to finally after four months of waiting.

He was told to keep both of them safe and away from harm.

That wasn't really that hard seeing as Punz and (M/n) rarely went out.

A deep annoyed sigh left the beanie male's lips.

"Damn it, why couldn't they have responded any quicker? The laughing tea kettle better have no idea about this," Quackity huffed out while crossing his arms across his chest while looking over at the big window behind his desk.

"They told me to keep them safe, for whatever that means seeing as Schlatt hasn't sent either of them out in the past two weeks because he's getting ready for a meeting in the next few days..." Quackity continued to grumble on.

His eyes turned back towards his dresser and quickly made way to it.

Reaching a hand out, he grab the handle and pulled on it.

Whatever was in the dresser was now out in the open.

A whole pack of some type of medication.

Or some type of serum, Quackity must've said out loud.

Picking one up, the male looked at the name and smiled.

"This is from Schlatt and his scientists themselves, they're the ones that created it, and I'm the one that's gonna be using it..." Quackity quietly declared with a grin on his lips as he gently tightened his grip around it.

He quietly shut the drawer while keeping one of the serums in his hands.

Amusement danced through the beanie male's eyes as he turned fully towards the window and walked up to it, holding the serum up to the light while making sure not to drop it.

"Even if I am going against Schlatt's words, that doesn't mean I'll be going up against his heart of disappointment and dissatisfaction."

A mischievous grin appeared as their owner turned around, the beanie tilting a bit.

"This is my choice and not his, I will be saving these two boys whether he likes it or not."

(M/n) kept glancing over at Punz who was currently playing tic-tac-toe on the ground by himself.

The (H/c)ette would sometimes become dumbfounded on how someone could lose a fun and simple game to their self.

"Hey, (M/n)?" Punz piped up capturing the other's attention.

Blueish grey eyes met with a blank dead version of (E/c) ones.

Punz gave a small and weak, barely noticeable smile on his lips.

"Will we be able to escape with each other?" He asked with a small recognition of hope in his voice.

(M/n) bit the inside of his cheek as he thought for a few seconds and nodded his head.

Lying.

Punz's eyes brightened with mutual happiness and excitement.

An emotion that the younger male would usually give away when the other figure would agree with their words.

(M/n) had learned about lying quite quickly seeing as he did it a lot when he was younger.

So it was basically a slip of the tongue whenever his lying would pipe up.

The (H/c)ette knew that they weren't gonna be living together at all.

They were gonna be separated as they escaped.

(H/c) locks were pushed out of the way of (E/c) hues as their owner turned their attention away from the other.

He already had a plan on what he wanted to do for the next couple of hours or days that he and Punz would be inside of this place.

Lowering his head a bit, the (H/c)ette sent a barely noticeable smile at the ground.

'You'll be escaping first, Punz. You deserve it.'

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•