《 Roommates With Phil》

Tw: light cursing
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) sat in an unoccupied corner, staring blankly at the wooden floor underneath him.

Phil glanced over at the male multiple times with pure worry dancing in his eyes.

Just seeing the man so broken up due to Ranboo's betrayal broke him as well.

He had gotten captured by the butcher's army not too long ago when they found out that he was teamed up with both Techno and (M/n).

"(M/n), please...you need to eat something," Phil pleaded gently as he crouched down beside the male while holding out a piece of bread.

(M/n)'s eyes that were once just plain dull, they were now just voided with emotion.

Not a single spark could be seen.

The (H/c)ette brought his gaze up a bit to stare at the piece of bread that sat right in front of his face.

Phil gently laughed when he heard the other's stomach grumble.

(M/n) stayed quiet as he took the piece of bread out of Phil's hand and bit into it.

Phil warmly smiled at the younger, happy that he was able to get them to finally eat.

Standing up to his full height, he walked over to the ladder which had two water elevators beside it.

One to go up.

And the other to go down.

"I'll be down in the mines, shout if you need something," Phil gently said.

Silence was the only answer which made the blonde frown a bit before heading down the water elevator behind the ladders.

The (H/c)ette finished off the bread quietly as he got up onto his feet, feeling something heavy around his right ankle.

Looking down, he saw a metal cuff on him.

What was he?

These people treated him like some type of animal.

He didn't trust many people and whatever trust he had left with Ranboo had quickly vanished.

He knew that trusting people was a bad idea but he still did it anyway.

(E/c) hues lifted upwards as their owner watched as the front door got unlocked and opened, slowly.

The familiar figures of Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, and Ranboo could be seen walking inside.

(M/n)'s pupils narrowed and dilated as he turned his head away from the group of four.

"Where's Phil?" Quackity asked, trying to intimidate the taller male.

Which wasn't happening at all.

As if Phil knew what was going on, he decided to appear by taking one of the elevators.

"What do you guys want?" Phil asked in annoyance as he walked in front of the (H/c)ette, protectively.

Ranboo gazed at his father with a broken look swimming in his eyes as he stood behind the shorter ones.

"We know that you and (M/n) have both been working with Techno," Fundy piped up.

Phil's eyes narrowed, "You basically took all communication I had with him."

Quackity nudged Tubbo to look through the chests to find something.

It didn't take long though.

An enchanted compass could be seen spinning back and forth while trying its best to stay in place of pointing in the direction of Techno's base.

"Then what's this? It has Techno's name carved in!" Tubbo exclaimed, showing the whole group the compass that glowed purple.

Quackity felt a menacing smile raise up onto his lips as he gazed at the compass for a few quick seconds.

"Lets go," he ordered as he turned around and left the building.

Tubbo and Fundy chased after the ravenette of their so-called leader.

Ranboo bit his bottom lip when he saw that his father wasn't looking at him.

When the (H/c)ette had left to visit Tommy, Quackity had come up to Ranboo about how keeping (M/n) away from society was a good plan.

He didn't know what to do until a little voice had consumed his thoughts.

That voice had agreed with Quackity.

That voice had said that keeping the (H/c)ette away from society, then L'manberg would be saved.

The teen just didn't know what to say anymore and just agreed to help.

Ranboo shook his head and followed after the group, shutting the door behind him.

(M/n) watched the door close in the corner of his eyes before blankly bringing them back to the window.

"(M/n), mate... Are you alright?" Phil worriedly asked when he saw the betrayed feeling swimming through the other's eyes.

(M/n) bit the inside of his cheek as he turned his attention towards the blonde before him.

Phil could see how the younger man's figure started to tremble underneath an unnoticeable pressure.

The left (E/c) eye danced back and forth between the eye of ender and the normal (E/c) before sticking to the eye of ender.

(M/n)'s heterochromia eyes made eye contact with Phil's own blue pair.

Phil's eyes widened when he gazed into the other's eyes.

"Phil... I-I want this place blown to the ground. Into fucking smithereens so that they can't rebuild," (M/n) hissed out with a shaky breath, tears gathering up in the corners of his eyes.

Phil stared for a few seconds before smiling a bit and nodded his head.

He knew it.

More like Techno, (M/n), and Phil, himself, knew it.

All three of them knew that this place was falling apart.

"Techno will know what to do next," Phil gently said.

(M/n)'s eyes went back to normal as his figure slid down the wall, fingernails pressing hard into the palms of his hands.

Little did they know.

Techno was on the way here.

And he isn't gonna be happy at all.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•