Amusement

Smut.

Avery's point of view

I laid naked in the cold white sheets with Klaus standing infront of the bed thinking of what way to absolutely ruin me. I was vulnerable, flustered, and sensitive to touch. I grew more and more in desperation and desire for him, his heaven sent physique.

He pulled the chair from my vanity table and brought it in front of the bed before going into the closet and pulling out rope, and tucked his gun into his pants. He came back and sat in the chair and stared to untie the rope.

"You're going to sit up and look at me whilst you please your self. Slowly, and softly. If you break eye contact I'm going to stop you." My face goes red, and my body goes cold before I smirked at him. "Yes sir." I kept my eyes on his. His honey eyes getting dark.

I sat up and tucked my legs underneath me as I spread my legs wide for him to see. I put my ring and middle finger in my mouth before dipping my fingers down to my clit softly rubbing myself.

He started knotting the rope as he kept looking at me and his gaze dropping down to my cunt several times. He would put his hand through the small holes of the rope sizing it.

The more I kept feeling myself the heavier my breathing got, I wanted to throw my head back in pleasure but I would break eye contact and I didn't want to stop. I picked up more speed the longer I went on. My thighs vibrating just enough to notice.

I bit my lip harshly before clenching my jaw. "Slower." Klaus's shallow voice demanded. Did I listen? No. Instead I thrusted my two fingers in my cunt and moaned. He stood up and broke eye contact finally.

I laid down whimpering to myself softly, closing my eyes and thrusting into myself harder, pleasing myself. I paid no mind to my surroundings let alone Klaus. My clit throbbed and I squirmed. Out of no where there was a very loud 'click', that caused me to open my eyes.

The rope he was putting in knots was laying on the edge of the bed and he was in front of me with his gun clearly loaded and not on safety. My heart skipped a beat when I heard his voice. "Not another touch on that body, that belongs to me. Now get on your knees and put your arms behind your back."

My heart skipped a beat as my breathing quickened, as I got into place just how he told me. I was to afraid of what exactly he had in mind to do if I didn't obey. He tucked his gun back in his waistband this time fully loaded, he came around and tied me within the rope. I tried to remove my hand but it was to tight.

He walked past of the bed and turned off the lights leaving me to see nothing as my clit throbbed for touch. My forehead was being touched by the string of balloons and the pictures on the end of them. Moments later I felt the cold metal of the gun touch my forehead and pushed me back onto the bed.

'Fuck I felt useless' not being able to fight back. I felt the bed moving as he climbed on getting closer and closer. I still had my freedom of speech and I sure can talk. "I don't know but it's starting to feel like your to pussy to do anything babe." And with that I regretted my whole life, as I felt my legs being forced opened.

Not even seconds later his lips were on my neck leaving harsh and wet kisses. "I hope you can keep that same tone of voice when your filled and unable to fight back." I let out a soft whimper after his words. I felt a hand of his tucking my hair behind my ear but his right hand was no where to be felt.

That was until I felt him move it into my inner thigh. I felt something thrust into my cunt so hard stretching my cunt to its size. The cold metal top to his gun made me arch my back so heavenly I was nearly sitting up. His naked top pushed onto my placing me back onto the bed as he continued to lay out kisses on my body.

His kisses turned soft as if he was innocent. "Son of a bitch." I moaned out. My I wanted so badly to move my hands but they remained behind me. He continued to fuck me with the gun the pleasure melted my brain into nothing. At that point the fact that the gun was fully loaded and one wrong move could kill me, didn't exist in my mind.

I pushed my head back and my eyes rolled back as I clenched around the nine-millimeter , that kept pounding into my already sensitive g-spot. "Still pussy, Angel?" He asked me moving down to my chest. "Or is yours being filled to good for you to answer me?" He teased, but he was correct.

I whimpered as my face started to get stained in tears of pure pleasure. I could feel my orgasm near as I placed my legs around him. My hair was all in my face as I started to sweat, my thighs shaking in disbelief, and my skin turning most likely red and purple from the hickeys being left all over every inch of me.

I clenched around the top of the gun even harder as I tried to grind against it lifting my hips as much as I could under Klaus. I fisted my hands and moaned loudly as my orgasm rushed over me roughly, and he kept fucking me until it was over. Finally I felt my heart beat once again and my breathing heavy.

I felt as he pulled the gun from my cunt and put a hand around my throat, tight enough to leave a mark. "You love running your mouth at the perfect time and I can't wait to ruin you in several other ways because of it." He warned. "Fuck. You." A smirk laid on my lips.

"You're going to." He said as he pressed his lips on mine.

" He said as he pressed his lips on mine

I'm like, idk so proud of myself but Ok.