What more could i want

Hello gorgeous people of this horrid world<3

I took Klaus's hand once more before getting into the car

I took Klaus's hand once more before getting into the car. He started the engine but didn't move. "Do I have the right to remove the dress now or?" I laughed and kissed him. "Can't wait 5 minutes we aren't to far off from home ." I told him.

"Why wait when we have tinted windows?"  I felt the lust that was in the air, I didn't even have to say anything. I climbed into the back seat, sitting in the middle and slowly spreading my legs open as I tied my hair into a messy bun that would come out later. My eyes never left his, until he opened the center console and pulled out a pocket knife.

He climbed in the back seat with me and kissed my neck before flipping me on my hands and knees. I heard the knife 'click' open as he pulled on the neck of my dress, gliding the knife through the fabric. It ripped into two, sliding off me clean.

Leaving me naked as goosebumps rose on my skin. He removed his belt and tied it around my neck and tightened it so it wouldn't move as he tied the end around his hand. He gripped on my hips and my back arched as he leaned over me and talked in my neck. "Pick a number 1-3" "2" I said quickly.

The hand he hand on my hip quickly moved to his mouth then down to my clit. I was already drop down my thighs as he circled his fingers on my throbbing clit.

He pulled on the belt to lift my head up as I watched our reflection on the window. His kisses on my neck were soothing and obsessive. My whimpers filled the car as I was reaching for more than his slow movements. I needed more.

I pleaded and got what I wanted in the end. Something I appreciate about Klaus is how no matter what I get what I ask. As he thrusted his dick in me he rubbed on my clit quicker.

He pulled on the belt more as I squirmed around and tried to lower my head. "I know Angel... I know." He whispered in my ear, pausing so a moan doesn't leave his lips.

I watched his reflection as he lifted off me and leaned he is head back. His jaw clenched as he thrusted in and out of me over... and over... and over again. "Oh mon Dieu oui" he mouthed.
{oh god yes}

He removed his hand off my clit and gripped my hip once more pulling me into him harder and much faster. My breathing got heavy, my moaning got louder, and my hands gripped the seats.

Oh how my body was feeding off this. So much pleasure all at once rushed through me. His rings imprinted on my skin as his grip on tighter. He slowed his pace as an orgasm  came upon us.

My hair had fallen in to my face and my moaning got sloppy and so did his strokes. The car window had got foggy, no longer could see out of it. I couldn't hold my head up anymore and lowered it despite the pressure of the belt on my neck. Klaus didn't even notice as we came.

My body was tired and overpowered. We stayed in the same position for a minute to catch our breath before he sat down and flipped me onto his lap. I crossed my legs behind his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a deep kiss.

He moved his kisses to my neck which left smile on my face, as they quickly turned into hickeys. Once I noticed the foggy window once more, I wrote on it a heart with the words 'He's mine.' Within the heart. And my name signed under it.

-
When we got home he changed and I took a shower. I noticed the small and red details the were left from his belt and fringe all through out my body. I was still in my towel, and wet when I found him on the balcony, looking over the railing. I wrapped my arms around his shirtless body and laid my head on his back.

"I want to move the wedding date forward." I told him. He didn't move. "To when." His voice was soft. "I don't know. Just soon maybe a month?" "Don't you want to plan a big wedding?" He asked me. I did but at the same time I wanted to be his officially.

"That would be nice but I want it done before Francesca leaves,she's only here till thanksgiving."  He stood straight and moved me to in front of him, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"Whatever keeps you happy I'll gladly do, Avery." I flashed my a small and soft smile for his words and stood on my toes to place a soft kiss on his lips. "But why worry about a month from now when you need to let me know what you want in a couple of days?" I looked at him confused. "What's in a couple of days?" I asked him.

"Your birthday Angel."  Something I had completely forgotten. I usually celebrated but I was so focused on happily meeting Klaus the days were not needed to be numbered in my head.

"I don't want anything this year being home with family is enough." I told him closing the space between us and laying my head on his chest. What could I possibly want after a year like this? So much good yet bad at the same time.

"You sure? You'll get whatever you want and we can do whatever." He reassured me. "I have absolutely all I need right here. What more could I want?"

He picked me up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. His smile was so perfect I couldn't be happier to be the one who put it there. He brought me back inside the room and laid down on top of me.

"Just make me one promise." I asked him as he laid his head on my chest. "Anything." He told me gliding his thumb on my skin. "If you can't handle a heart like mine and a life like mine, don't waste our time, if your not down to bleed."