Intoxicated

Monday, June 13
Klaus point of view

This young woman standing before me was the first to try me in a long time

This young woman standing before me was the first to try me in a long time. I must admit she was beautiful. Pretty eyes. One glance of those blue eyes told of a lifetime of struggle that had never been put into words. She had a subtle scent of caramel, as I ended up staring at her my eyes trailed down to her chest. She was glowing. Her golden skin glistened under the dim yellow lights of the casino. And if we're being honest... she had a nice rack. I could tell she noticed I was staring at her boobs as she gave me a quick smirk.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Nice rack

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- You were staring so I would hope so

I looked her up and down slowly honestly admiring her, as I started digging in my pocket for a 36 Ounce bag of Oxy.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- You take?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Were you not just saying how you didn't find it pleasing to meet me and now you want to take lines?

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Don't get smart with me

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- And if I do?

Averys point of view

He didn't say anything. Why didn't he say anything? It brought chills down my back for him to be giving me the cleanest smirk but not say a word. As I grew more uncomfortable, ready to walk away and find Leah, he broke silence. "Two bottles of Hennessy" he asked the bartender, pouring drinks in the bar a few feet away. He never dropped eye contact with me as he was brought the drinks. He took both bottles in hand as he quickly but firmly gripped my waist pulling me to his side. I gasped quite loud causing the few people near us to turn heads. He didn't even look at me when he chuckled. He started moving fast as he walked the both of us down a long, white hallway.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- what in gods name do you think your doing

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- God can't save you darling. I'm just getting started with you.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- Getting started with me? What the f-

My speaking was cut off as he pushed me around a sharp, into a dark room. It was pitch black and he had let go of my waist pushing me into the middle of the room,slamming the door shut. I heard him laugh to himself in a corner. He thought it was funny. I began to feel around the walls looking for a light switch, but of course my heels tripped me. Ready to fall face first I squeezed my eyes shut, letting out a quite Yelp. But 𝘩𝘦 caught me, pulling me in by the waist, he closed the space between us. He was tall about 6'5, allowing my stomach to line up to his belt.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Good, babe?

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- I'm not your fucking babe.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- I'll take that as a yes