I'll be there by twelve

"One last flower before my flight, love Nicky"

The card read I was a bit lost, I thought Klaus had killed Nicholas even thought he had not told me and let my mind run wild. He took the card out of my hand to read it, before just throwing away the flowers. "I guess he's skipping town." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Who's Nicholas, Avery." My mother asked watching Klaus throw away the fresh flowers. I decided to change the topic back to this wedding we were to attend.

"When's the wedding, ma?" She looked back at Met. "A question I'll re-ask later but darling the wedding is tonight at twelve. A gold black tie, occasion." She began as she gathered her stuff to leave.

"I will see you all tonight, and don't be late. For now say my good byes." She kisses my forehead before leaving us in silence. "Soo, anyone hungry? Or are we going to get fitted right now?" Chloe asked showing her pure boredom.

"Do you know what the deal ma, is trying to get?" I asked her. "The royal necklace as we all know hold value. She's getting enough money that's worth 10 times the necklace just for the two of us to show up." She explained. Needing us there makes no sense though.

"Why would we need to be there for the money?" I asked her. "Because Mr.DeLise believes he's going to marry us both to his twin boys." Klaus let out a laugh to Chloe's words. "Sorry, were you being for real?" He questioned.

"Well I don't think my mother is completely out of her mind so I think we're getting the money then leaving." She reassured him. "I feel like I'm in a movie." Francesca added. "That's because she was describing one." I told her.

-

The last couple of hours of my life have been the most wonderful, yet stressful part of my life. Standing here getting measured and sized for a dress was finally something normal. That was until my phone rang. "Sorry can you pass me the phone for a moment." I asked the sweet lady dressing me.

When she passed me the phone the name "Shana" flashed on my screen. I answered thinking nothing of it. "Hello." I answered. "Avery, babe hi. Oh congratulations." Her voice was in a fake sarcastic high pitched tone. "Thank you, I'm guessing your speaking of the engagement." "Yeah of course, step sister right? We care for eachother."

Clearly she wanted something. "Spit it out, Shana." She sighed and dropped the fake voice. "Look I need your help getting this necklace tonight at the foreign ball."

"Wait 𝘵𝘩𝘦 foreign ball? As in the necklace traded every royal wedding." I asked in shock knowing that was the wedding I would be attending. "Yes, I don't need the necklace or the money but the fiancé. Without the necklace no wedding, no wedding, my fiancé."

"That makes no sense." She sucked her teeth at me before explaining further more. "Baylen Lombardi is getting married to Ophelia DeLise tonight and is supposed to put the necklace round her neck. If I can get the necklace away before tonight then he can leave. Avery basically he's been having an affair with me and is going to marry me, that's if you help me get the necklace."

My jaw dropped and I was Silenced for a moment before I heard her call my name out. "Are you there?" She asked. "Shana, you want to ruin the royal marriage that happens every 10 years because you've been having an affair with Baylen Lombardi. What exactly causes me to be apart of this unsettling plan of yours." I asked.

She now sounded a bit frustrated. "If I asked my brothers they would flip me inside out. And I don't do... people. So if u don't mind."

This sounded outrageous but yet fulfilling. I would be there anyways and it had nothing to do with the necklace it was just money of course for my parents so what would possibly hurt. "I'll be there by twelve." I told her.

To be leaving this wedding with out Klaus getting suspicious and on top of that get back quick enough before anyone notices doesn't sound as bad as it sounds.

As she finally finished measuring me she started with the gold dress she tightly placed on me. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said making adjustments to the dress. Klaus walked in with two coffee cups and handed me one before placing a kiss on my lips.

"Coffee so late in the day?" I asked taking a sip before getting a response. "Not coffee." I said as the vodka stained my lips. "No it's not Angel."

His eyes were not on my eyes but on my boobs that were yet to be fully covered. A smirk Arises on my lips as a shifted. "Fun fact, a dress like this i must have nothing under it when I were it. And it's very easy to rip."

With out a word he moved to the chair that was settled behind me and my dresser. He his legs were opened as he leaned back in the chair, his eyes pierced mine in the mirror as he watched my every move. I was star gazing until I heard a voice.

"Tight enough?" My dresser asked. I looked back at Klaus in the mirror and he shook his head. "Make it tighter, so my hips show more." I said admiring myself.

-
Once I finished the fitting we went to go find Chloe and Francesca to pay for the Dresses. Klaus's hands were gripped onto my waist as we walked out.

Chloe's eyes dropped to his hand and back to Francesca. "How are you not pregnant." She said as I pulled out my card. "Maybe he wraps it before he taps it." Francesca added on.

"I'm allergic to anything that is not raw sex." I chuckled at Klaus's words.

" I chuckled at Klaus's words

Shanas back<3