Mr.O'Connor

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Knees, babe

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Knees, babe

And I did as told.

Klaus point of view

I sat on the chair across the room, purposely just to see her crawl to me. I signed her over to me and she didn't hesitate to get on all fours, slowly crawling towards me. The power she's given me made me hard. She noticed as she gave me a quick smirk before reaching me.

I took her by the hair before shoving my dick in her mouth. As I guided her head she started getting sloppy,droll falling down her mouth. I leaned my head back grunting, and started losing control of my breathing.

It wasn't till I was near my climax, did we hear a sudden knock at the door. She didn't stop but went even faster, slightly gagging. Giving me a concerning look. "Mr. O'Connor? Your needed up stairs." A voice from behind the door said trying to open the door. Thankfully I had locked it before hand. I tightened my grip around her hair, signing her to continue and she did just that. I bit my tongue trying to control my tone of voice as I heard the knock again. "Yea ok, I'll be there in 30." I said. Avery clearly though it was funny as she looked up wanting to smile. "Yes sir, I will let your guests know"

She slowed down her paste, as I pushed her head all the way down on my dick. She gagged and I came. I pulled her up by the throat, her mouth full of cum. I loosened my tight grip around hers, slightly brushing my lips against hers. "Be a good girl, and swallow." I told her. And at that she swallowed. She cupped my face in her hands pulling me in for a kiss. As I sat her down on my lap, I quickly wrapped my arms around her, I placed soft kisses on her neckline. We were skin to skin and something about her made my skin crawl. I wanted more. I needed more. But I couldn't have it, not now. I left large, seep hickeys on her neck, purposely visible to the naked eye.

We both got quickly dressed, rushing to leave the room and go our separate ways. I poked my head out the door checking the hallway for us both to leave. I pulled her by the hand, slightly pushing her out the door. And once more I placed my hand on her Lower waist, slipping even lower to her ass as we turned that sharp corner.

As we found our way to the crowd, we grew a short distance between us. Right as I was going to say my goodbyes I was pulled into an elevator. I checked to see who had just pulled me away and saw A tall man in a black suit, pushing his hair back.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- Nicholas?

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘴- Klaus? It's Mr. Castello again. He claims to have the money this time.

𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴- We both know it isn't true Nick. Oh and pull me like that again I'll fuck your shit up

Averys point of view