Love & Affection

Klaus's point of view

She has no idea what I want to do to this body of hers. How bad I want to ruin her, In so many fucking ways. I wanna fuck with her mind so she only wants me. I want to haunt her, make her crave me at all times, hell every second of each day.

I want to fuck her in the harshest ways possible. I want to put my dick so deep into her pussy. I want her face stained with tears as she's crying, begging, and in need of more from me. I need her a flat out fucking mess underneath me when I tease her soft body.

I watched as she reacted to each time I thrusted my two fingers deep inside her wetness forcefully hitting on her G spot. I placed wet kisses all on her inner thighs before bruising them purple.

Her moans ran through out the kitchen filling my ears like music. I brought my lips up to her neck, as soon as I crashed my lips onto her warm skin I felt her drown my fingers in her cum.

It didn't stop me though. I just went harder in her, allowing her legs to begin shaking as she placed them on waist holding for dear life.

"Do you know how good you feel right now Angel?" I whispered against her neck. I watch as her gorgeous eyes glistened with tears ready to cry. Her cherry lips trembling from Pleasure.

She nodded in response as her body went numb and cold under mine. "Tell me what you want baby." I demanded in a soft tone of voice, as I started to circle my thumb on her clit.

She slurred over her words before completing a sentence for me. "I want you."

Averys Point of View

I was bearly able to get the words out. The pain being applied on me was only registered as rough pleasure. My mind was black and couldn't progress anything anymore.

When I felt his fingers stop moving inside me not even pulling out, I opened my teary eyes to see him pull out the smallest knife from the end on the counter. I wasn't scared I trusted him with my entire life.

"And only I can have you." He said before licking the knife and carving His name on my lower stomach. 'O'Connor'. With each letter he licked the blood I leaked.

All I could do was lay there biting my tongue before I screamed out from the sharp pain on my stomach. This only made my knife kink worse.

And when he was done marking what was his, he flipped me onto my stomach, quickly removing his pants and boxers. I felts his ringed hands tightly grips on to my hips pulling me back to him.

When his dick was pushed deep inside, my eyes were shot to the back of my head and my lips parted into a breath.

His strokes were harsh and slow. It's as if he was taking what ever anger he had and let it out on me. My body could take a bullet but couldn't take something that's pleasuring me in the best way possible.

His nails dug into my waist and all I could do was tightly grip the edge of the counter for balance. I knew my ass would end up bruised red after the hours of Klaus's filling me.

I could still feel where he carved into my skin. It was aching and Pulsing, leaving my stomach felling hot. At this point, from head to toe I was throbbing.

When Klaus bent over to kiss my neck and trail his soft kisses down my back he only thrusted his dick in me faster.

His kisses were nothing like him or his sex skills. The kisses were soft, delicate, and drowned in pure love. Something that has you wanting to kiss at all time. Something that pulls you from a far.

Growing up your made to believe a home or your house is made up of 4 or more walls but no.

My world had honey pots eyes, black hair, tall, body carved by the devil and the devils smirk it's self. My home was covered in tattoos and would put me out and break down his own walls before a stand of hair was missing off my head.

His kisses turned into him sucking on me leaving purple and red hickeys down my back. One of his hands quickly slipped onto my clit, rubbing it slow teasing the living hell out of me.

His groaning and sudden low moans with my whimpering filled the kitchen air. Along with the sweet fucking smell of sex.

I felt my climax built in my stomach and I realized he was close as well when he slowed down his thrusting. And his moans became closer and louder.

I almost tried pulling away put I was forced into one last deep thrust that coated my thighs with both mine and his cum. I was weak quickly realized how sore I would be tomorrow from this harsh raw sex. I was now openly praying I stayed in bed all day.

This was about to be a long recovery.

After catching our breath, Klaus pulled out and got dressed. I laid flat on my stomach and even that hurt nothing was feeling how it was supposed to.

I only heard Klaus chuckle at my perfect misery, before picking me up bride style and carrying me up the stairs. My legs throbbing and my arms wrapped around his arms, I laid my head onto his chest.

When we reached his room I pushed the door shut with my foot. He laid me down in bed before closing the balcony door and closing the curtains.

He disappeared into his closet, coming back with one of his shirts and throwing it to me. I threw it right back and told tapped where I wanted him to lay.

"You can cover me instead." His perfect smile was painted on his face at my words. He climbed in bed, grabbing my waist and placing my on top of him. He coved the both of us underneath the satin covers and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Massaging my back helping with my sore spots. He constantly and continually whispered the sweetest words to me. But before telling me good night it seems he couldn't hold back.

"I hope your not to sore for tomorrow morning." I was star stuck as his words but my mind began to replay the moments that just occurred, minutes before. And my pussy started pulsing uncontrollably.

Klaus obviously felt it on him, he laughed and stared before tucking his face into my neck to fall asleep. "Good night, Angel."

"