Forgiven i guess

June 14
Averys Point of View

I woke up in a hotel room with Chloe, Jackson, and Leah

I woke up in a hotel room with Chloe, Jackson, and Leah. I was on the floor along with Jackson when I started waking up. If I could tell you half of last night I want a reward. The hangover I had is so bad but not unexpected. I'm pretty sure I took stuff I've never had before.

I stood up trying to gain balance to head over to the bathroom, and splashed water on my face when a phone rang. Clearly I was being punished for ingesting so much last night because the phone rang so loud it woke everyone else up, giving us pounding headaches.

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯- Not mine, mines dead

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩- Not Mine

𝘊𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘦- Couldn't tell you where my phone is even if I wanted to.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- found it. It's mine

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘩- shut it off

I picked up the phone off the ground to see it was a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" I answered.
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳?" A woman's voice answered back to me. Her voice was calming but so loud as it rang through my ears. "Who is this exactly?" I asked in return. "Regarding I was with you most of last night I thought you would remember my voice. It's Shana." For fucks sake she was so quirky as she said her name. I let out a sigh, asking myself how she got my number. If I remember anything from last night it was her brother.

𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺- How did you get this number?

𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢- Please, I already have your address and parents name, finding your number was the least of my problems. So I'll ask again, what is your room number?

This bitch is a fucking migraine. Not caring enough about what I just heard, I hung up on her. Clearly she had access to things not everyone would understand or is to much of a pussy to think about.

Shana's point of view

After realizing she hung up on me, I began to reconsider my future actions of actually trying to become friends with her. But I set my pride aside because she really didn't do anything to me.

I headed to the Lobby of the hotel and found the clerk working there. "Hi, I left somethings up in my hotel room last night, but I can't seem to find the key or remember the hotel room number. Can I get a spare." I said to him with a bright smile slapped across my face. "Name on the hotel?" He replied. I took a shot at guessing Averys name was on the room, when u replied. "𝘈𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭." "Room 271, 6th floor, and here's your key." He handed me the key, and I walked towards the elevator letting out a sigh of relief.

As I got to the room I unlocked the door, to see Chloe and Leah on the bed with Jackson looking pale and sick on the floor. Avery came out from the bathroom to check who was at the door and looked very disappointed to see that it was me. If I were her I'd be disappointed to see the sister of the random guy I fucked last night.