Someone Else's Nightmare

How your day/night<3

                    Klaus's point of view

"I'm here for Kyrie O'Connor. I'm his brother, Klaus O'Connor." I told the clerk sitting up front in the hospital. I handed her my Id and asked her for his room. I was the last one to show up as I was the last one to be told.

Not surprised. Everyone always tried leaving me out of shit because of my temper, that's why I'm never as close to anyone besides Harvey. When she showed me Kyrie's room he wasn't there but the rest was.

My eyes landed on my dads and all he did was point to Shana. Who didn't even notice I walked in as her head was down. I tapped her shoulder to bring her attention to me and she stood up to talk to me.

"Where is he?" I questioned. "We went out earlier, and we were only walking back to the car when he got shot. They were hit by the time he hit the floor. I only think they did it because they thought he was you." Just what I needed to hear tonight.

I wouldn't be shocked if they thought he was me. He looks just like me but shorter. "He's in surgery, he got in the back so nothing to serious I hope." I had no words of Encouragement so I just hugged her.

Shana was never one to cry or hurt but the thought of losing one of us broke her. She cried in my arms as I laid my chin on her head. She hugged me back, she tried to stay quiet but her cries were loud enough to hear.

Our mom got up from her seat, I believe she heard Shana crying. She rubbed Shanas back which only broke her more. Tonight wasn't made for me. I'm just living in someone else's nightmare, I hoped.

Shana caught her breath and slowly pulled away from the hug. She wiped her eyes and started catching her breath. She nodded indicating she was ok. She went and sat back down next to dad and leaned onto him.

"He's going to be ok. My boys are strong." My mother whispered to me. I know she wanted to make me feel better but I already had so much on my chest keeping me from breathing.

"But your parents know mine, I'm not lying to you." Averys words rang through my head. I looked my mom up and down before coming to my senses and asking.

"Ma? Can I ask you something." "Anything." She crossed her arms and looked at me understandably but I didn't dare break eye contact with her making sure to see each and every reaction she'd show off.

"Do you know the name, Lovell by any means?" She shifted. She was uneasy and uncomfortable in her own skin. "Klaus, why are you bringing up such a name?" She tried not to show but this bothered her to much. "Who are they?" A long silence covered over us before she answered to me.

"Their in the pass. A pass no one needs to remember, so undo whatever you've done Klaus." She tried walking away but I wanted a clear answer. "I fell in love with one... their daughter." She stopped in her tracks before quickly turning around and pushing me away from the room and around the corner.

"Your father would kill you if he ever heard such words come out of your mouth." As if I cared. "What did they do mom?" "More of what I done." She said with a deep panic in her voice. I raised an eyebrow, wanting to hear the rest of this tragedy.

"I had an affair, on your father with Anthony... Lovell. So I'm sure he doesn't want you of all falling in love with his Daughter." I was more relieved and relaxed than shocked.

Only because it showed me Avery was telling the truth in some way. This relief only showed me that no matter what she had said or done, it's always her.

"This doesn't change anything, I'm not staying away just because of dad." She rolled her eyes before we were interrupted by a doctor.

"Hello, I'm doctor Amelia Blairwood. Would you like to go back into the room? I'd like to explain Kyrie's surgery."

She followed us back to the room and everyone immediately stood up to hear what she had to say. She once again introduced herself and unsurprisingly she had her eyes on Harvey himself. Her tone of voice changed and got into a low peaceful hum, as she fixed her hair and talked with deep eye contact with Harvey.

"Kyrie's surgery was successful, which was not a big shock. But he did tend to lose a lot of blood and would need to stay in the hospital for the next 2 weeks to be looked over. He's currently still a bit confused from the Drugs, but if you want you can come see him." Her dirty looks never left.

My father agreed to go see him right away allowing her to show us to his room. "I'm so going to fuck that." Harvey bragged to me. My taunting ways came from him. I grew up with everyone thinking I was the oldest brother and I turned him into a man whore, but false.

When we got to see Kyrie, he was asleep. I took a seat next to his bed side and watched over him. He was pale and his hyper energy wasn't there. Because he was the youngest I always tried to protect him but tonight I was to distracted to even do that.

My moms eyes were in me the entire time. She seems more worried then anything. As if she was still embarrassed and ashamed of what she had done, scared I would spin back and tell dad.

At the age of seven dad used to always tell us something that shook us all cold. Kyrie was just born, maybe almost a year. "Never put yourself in a love story that will never end." He would tell us ever week, during breakfast.

We all were to stupid to notice what he meant. I understand what he means now. All that could register in my mind was Avery. Would she should e really said yes, or was she just staying that? Even though I didn't have an answer, I know I'm still going to put myself in this love story.

 Would she should e really said yes, or was she just staying that? Even though I didn't have an answer, I know I'm still going to put myself in this love story