Jealousy Jealousy

Hii my loves

"Your pregnant?" I asked my voice cracking

"Your pregnant?" I asked my voice cracking. I'm pretty sure I was so close to crying in that moment. She noticed and placed her shot glass down leaning in for a tight hug. "5 months, and I just found out, sadly."

I was going to reply until Leah's familiar face appeared through he front door. I pulled away from the hug, as I looked at Aurora and she looked at me. The both of us were not as confused, but the everyone around us took her in not understanding the situation like we did.

We immediately got off the top of the bar and I brought Aurora and Noah into the back room I had placed 'Maddy' into. I picked Maddy up and gave the most worried look to the both of them. "What?" Aurora asked as Noah wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Klaus brought Leo here." The both of them looked at each other before looking at me with a confused expression. "Leo Mendez as in Willow Mendez." Aurora immediately understand but Noah was still lost. "Did she ever apologize? Because if Leo lashes out I'm not stopping him." Her attitude was showing but whos wasn't?

I had no idea how to answer that. Ever since Willows birthday, I stayed away for mostly everyone. "Let's just keep them away from each other, we can all go into our rooms soon." As we were walking out Aurora began to explain what had happened to Noah.

I kept 'Maddy' in hand, and separated from the two of them looking for Klaus and Leo. They were at the bar and I was fine with that. That was until I noticed Klaus wasn't even paying attention to the conversation Leo was having with him but he was deadly staring at Bradley across the bar.

As I walked over to him he didn't even notice me until I placed my arms around his, royal style. "This the dog you found earlier?" He asked as a small smile pulled at the corners of his lip. "She is. I named her Maddy." He took her from me and she quickly grew an affection to him.

I looked up from 'Maddy' to look over to Leo but he was red in the face. As I traced to where he was looking I saw Leah all hugged up in a booth on Jordan's lap. "It's not worth it, just saying." He noticed I was talking to him and converted his attention to me as well as Klaus. "It won't last long I promise." I wasn't lying, Leah is a player and falls in deep love every month.

I watched as he calmed down before taking a shot of whiskey, quickly. I tried to look back to them but my eyes dropped on Bradley watching me. "Hey, Avery." He said gesturing for me to make my way to him. 'Fuck' is all I whispered under my breath.

I was going to make my way to him but as soon as Klaus noticed my movements, he dropped 'Maddy' into Leo's arms before tightly grabbing my throat and pulling me into the bathroom. I'm sure his intentions were to make sure everyone sees and that's exactly what happened. Every. Fucking. One. Saw me get dragged into a bathroom.

"Were you really about to have the audacity to walk up to him?" His voice was low only allowing me to hear him because of how close he was. His dark hazel eyes were glowing and never left mine. I was a bit scared as adrenaline rushed through me and said the worst thing I could've ever said in this moment.

"Why, you jealous? You know, the way his hands dropped to my lower waist when I hugged him." A dirty smirk appeared on my face , as I clearly wasn't thinking. His grip on my neck got tighter as her brought his hand closer to my jaw not allowing my head to move in anyway. He pushed me against the wall and trapped me with his body towering over mine. As his other hand tightly gripped my hip like earlier.

A low whimper escaped my lips when I officially realized he wasn't playing with me and genuinely jealous. "You keep fucking playing with me, Avery. Does it look like I won't prove to you your mine and only mine right here?" He said strictly, whilst running his ringed fingers along the small gap between my shirt and pants.

"I own you, understood?" He questioned me but I had no reply. My breath kept getting caught to only show how much he really did own me. But not only own, he controls me. I gave him the lightest nod I could. There was no space between us and only then did I realize how jealous he really was.

He wasn't hurt at my actions. He wasn't mad or disappointed but jealous. He tried to hide it but he didn't succeed, which brought a smirk on my face. His grip on my neck got lighter before he let go and started puking me by the arm outside the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked trying to slow down his movements.

"Let's go meet your friend, shall we?" His cocky voice was so deep. 'This could only go left.' I whispered to myself. The light in the club were now dim and Leo was across the room playing with Maddy and some girl.

Klaus lightly pushed me towards Bradley before he stood behind me. I took a deep breath and looked back at him before saying a word.

"Klaus, Bradley. Bradley, Klaus" I began to introduce the both of them. "Nice to meet you." Bradley stuck his hand out intending for Klaus to shake it, but instead he only look his hand up and down like a bag of shit.

I rolled my eyes and continued. "Baby this is and old friend from high school, Bradley, Klaus is my-". "Husband." He rudely interrupted me and I could do was stand there like an idiot.

I had no words, no explanation, no excuse, no denying, and no accepting. He was my "Husband."

"