Mine

Sexual content <3

So much pain turning into pleasure

So much pain turning into pleasure. Every inch of me needing that sweet release. Oh it feels so good, I'm enjoying this so much all of me getting pleased just how I need to be.

I was bent over a bed having nails dug into my perfect skin. Being marked with kisses and bites all over my back. The walls of my pussy being opened harshly, as my currently most favorite person beat into me just as I wanted him to.

My moans echoed through the thick walls, as Klaus groaned sweet words of delight. Peppering kisses down my spine, as he held onto my hip to drag my body to his. His other hand holding mine behind my back.

I had no control in this situation. It was all him, taking hold of my body. Using me to please himself in ways like no other. Every part of my body being eaten alive like no other.

When I said I need this, this is what I meant. As my eyes rolled to the back of my head, whilst screaming the name of my beloved I felt my body start to go weak underneath his touch.

My body was excited and electric. A feeling only an orgasm can give you. In those moments I felt so relieved and had nothing to worry about besides the things in this room.

Believing we were finished I realized I was completely and utterly wrong. I was flipped onto my back with my waist pinned onto the bed by him onto me.

He placed rough kisses onto my neck that would mark later on, as he slowly entered into me. Causing me to let out a soft whimper. He caressed my boob as he trailed his kisses to my chest. Klaus's paste sped up thrusting deeply into my pussy.

Needing to grab onto something, I deeply dug my nails into his back. He laid all his weight on top of me, as his grip on my boob tightened.

I heard him mumbling words under his breath in pleasure, but what caught my attention was him moaning my name. The sensation it send down my back was unmatchable. Nothing could ever compare to this satisfaction of hearing him moaning my name.

I thought I'd never see this man after the night of Auroras wedding, but here I am hoping and begging he loves me like I love him. I've never been scared tell my feelings but I don't want the feeling of rejection from him. The way it would break me is inhuman.

I kissed him till my lips gave out. He returned a kiss steeped in a passion that ignites. It is the promise of realness, of the primal desire that lives in us so deeply.

I arched my back underneath him as he still was going in and out of me. The sweet delight of feeling him fill my hole was so pure. I thrusted up as he bit my neck. 

We laid in our position taking our breath and memorizing the moments we created.

I came to the conclusion we were no where down pleasing eachother under the glowing morning sun that peaked through his curtains. He once again began to start peppering kisses down my body until he reached my inner thigh.

Hickeys, bite marks, and nail indents. All over my thighs. Marking territory, my skin reacted and turned cherry red.

I felt his ring and middle finger start circling my clit as he lifted my legs and placed them on his shoulder. For fucks sake the things this man does to me is unbelievably mind blowing.

I tightly gripped onto the sheets and didn't care anymore, I moaned and screamed so loud I low key surprised myself. I felt him quickly, insert his finger into my pussy thrusting in and out.

"Look at me, I wanna see your pretty face as I feed your need, Angel" I heard him tell me from in between my thighs. At first I thought he was joking because I could barely  keep my head up off the bed let alone keep my head up to make eye contact.

But when I ignored his demand I felt him stop. His fingers were still deep inside me, he wouldn't let me finish until I listened to him as he wanted me to.

"Look at me, Angel" his voice feel as he demanded again. I caught my breath and made eye contact with him.

There is a kind of green that speaks to the soul, a green that's bright and bold. All though Klaus's perfect eyes were green they reminded me of a fire. Never tamed unless in the right ands and always plays dirty against all against him.

I mostly definitely wasn't against him.

He slowly thrusted his fingers back into me causing me to whimper and bite my lip harshly. His smirk widened as he watched me struggle to keep eye contact.

Close to my climax I watched as my legs started to tremble of his shoulders, he climbed over top of me and kissed me roughly. I felt him stop once again, and in disappointment and pain I broke the kiss rolling my eyes.

I felt him wrap his hand around my throat with pressure pulling me close to his face where our nose touched. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked pouting.

I hated being edged, it was a form of torture. I wanted him to let me finish and get that sweet release.

But the thing he gave me next was much better. He made my heart race. I don't know if I was having a panic attack or just utterly happy, for those words to come out of his mouth.

I never knew he could talk to me in different ways but this made me feel a certain way. My fucking dream came true.

"Mon amour je t'aime" 

And I always believed Las Vegas only gave us one night to remember forever... I was wrong.

Don't forget to vote & comment