Begging Eyes

Averys point of view

I had only learned the basics of French it was never my zone of languages. I'm glad I knew enough to understand what was just said to me, even though for a moment I was lost of words.

I was fluent in Italian and started contemplating if I should reply in Italian, French, English, or if I should answer at all. As I stumbled over my words I saw his brown eyes become glazed with worry, cause by my delay. I'm sure he would be satisfied with response at this point.

I was flipped over to be sat on his lap as he leaned against the headboard, his grip on my hips tightened as the seconds went by.

I saw him regretting him saying those words, he broke down by his walls and in this moment I'm not about to let him believe that I don't love him as well.

I cupped his face in my hands, allowing him to relax and let go of all his troubles. I placed my forehead to his, close enough so my lips brushed his. "Ti vog-".

Fuck. Just as I was so close to finishing my words there was a loud knocking on his front door. I could tell it was more the one person by the giggling and over lapping noise of knocking.

The both of us let out groans of frustration, and sat in silence for a moment, before the knocking came again. "Come on we know your in there!" "He's probably at the club getting a hook up, I told you to call dumbass."

The voices sounded familiar... to familiar.

I laughed at the fact whoever was out there thought he was out with a random when in reality, he was underneath me looking at me with begging eyes.

I got off of Klaus's lap, with my legs still twitching from the events of earlier. I watched as Klaus put on his boxers and black joggers low enough to show off his sharp V-line. "Throw something of mine on and meet me downstairs." His voice was deep and demanding.

I watched as he disappeared down his stairs, and after he was out of eye sight, I heard the loud clock of a 9 millimeter and immediately thoughtless was unaware of the voices.

Then why the fuck do I know the voices? I thought to my self,. I did as told and got dressed. Laugher echoed through the walls of the house. So there was no worries, but I grew up in a shooting range I know the difference between guns. I wonder what it was for.

I had gotten my things intending to leave him with his company. As I slowly made my way down the stairs, I made eye contact with Klaus, and he called out my name to come downstairs.

Everyone faced to turn me, I felt my face go red as I made my way to Klaus. "Avery, Harvey my oldest brother." He said greeting me to him. I locked eyes with Harvey, he looked nothing like Klaus with his freckles and cloudy green eyes.

He hugged me and I saw him give a discreet hit on the arm to Luca which was standing right next to him. I had met Luca at the party for Willow, I'm sure at some point I saw Harvey as well.

"You know Shana, this is Leo, Luca and Nicholas." My heart dropped once I made contact with Nicholas, he had a genuine smile on his face and greeted me like he never seen me in his life.

I did the same but I felt guilty in every form of way. No that I did anything. I didn't know Klaus at the time and it was a one time thing. My problem was keeping contact with Nicholas and getting even closer to him, I knew he had feelings for me.

Leo and kissed my hand and Luca the other. Leo seemed innocent and looked like every other nerd, with his glasses and tattoos not noticeable if not paying attention. Whilst on the other hand Luca was covered in meaningful tattoos. From his neck down. And muscles ripping through this shirt.

Shana was well aware of what happened right before she arrived, I'm sure they all did but she was on a different level.

This bitch has to bipolar,I thought to myself.

Every time I speak to her she either likes me or is giving me a death stare as she is now. She was in sweats and looked honestly tired, but nothing hid her true beauty.

Looking over them all and scanning they were all tired and not dressed what so ever to be out of the house. They all carried what looked like heavy, black duffel bags as well.

"qui est-il?" Harvey said breaking the silence. I had no idea what was just said but it caused Klaus to place his hand on my waist and pulled me behind him. "Start unpacking this shit so you all can get the fuck out of my house."

It seemed he didn't want to answer back to Harvey which only caused him to laugh with the rest. Klaus began to lead me towards the front door, when I finally heard Shanas spiteful voice.

"Why can't she stay?" She asked causing me and Klaus to turn and face her, her eyes pinned on mine. Before I gave Klaus the opportunity to answer for me  I took matters into my own hands.

"I'll be back tonight, but as of now I have somewhere to be." I said trying my best not to sound spiteful. She quickly gave Klaus a look, and tired around to u load the duffel bags.

I don't know why the amount of cash and Cocaine that was placed onto the counter top sent shivers down my spine. I'm very aware of Klaus's drug dealing but wow.

He basically pushed me out of the door, and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. He looked back to see the others peaking behind the corner to watch what would happen, all except for Nicholas. They were giggling amongst themselves, causing Klaus to roll his eyes and close the door behind him.

He pulled my body to his and wrapped his hand around my throat and kissed my lips. The kiss was passionate but rough at the same time. His touch and kiss was all I'll ever need to get through life.

"I have to go see Chloe, she's at the hospital." I said breaking the kiss and wrapping my arms around his waist. "Ok, get your lip and head checked for me, Angel." His eyes pleading, he knew what he was doing and it worked. "I will." And his response was quick. "Then I'll see you tonight, here at 10 maybe?"

 "Then I'll see you tonight, here at 10 maybe?"