Chapter 15

"There must be a mistake... It can't be him." I knew all the girls Suho has dated since I have been his best friend for a long time. Naura, definitely, wasn't one of them.

"Let's not jump to conclusions, shall we?" Junho said. "We will simply ask Suho if he knew Naura or not."

Yoongi and I agreed as we all went back to our hotel while Junho dropped us both there to go somewhere else. He seemed to have got a new lead which I hoped was not related to Suho in any way.

"Don't worry. You know your best friend better, right?" I raised my head to look up at Yoongi who was giving off a warm smile that could ease anyone's concern.

"That's true..." I agreed. "But, you see, I have this feeling that whoever tried to attack us at the pool, is now trying to frame Suho as the culprit."

Yoongi nodded in agreement while he walked me to my room. We stopped outside the door before he turned to face me, lightly pushing my forehead with his finger.

"Don't stress yourself too much. If you believe in Suho, I believe in you."

My cheeks instantly heated up, turning a shade of pink in fluster causing me to look away to hide my face.

He chuckled. "Take care... Good night."

"Good night." I watched him walking towards his room till he got inside.

_

Junho came to visit us the next evening as he was supposed to interrogate Suho.

He personally came to our room so that others won't get involved in the conversation. I even asked Mina to leave the room for an hour as he wanted only the both of us to be present there with him. 

"Mr. Jung, I want to do an inquiry related to the case and I'm believing that you will co-operate with me very truthfully."

Suho nodded his head in response so that Junho could proceed.

"Where were you on the night of the incident?"

"I was in my room," Suho answered without any hesitation which made me recall the incidents of that evening with him.

"Did you go to the club bar that day?"

Suho shook his head.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"So, you never met Hwang Naura?"

Suho's expressions were unreadable for a moment before he answered a 'No' almost immediately.

"I'm asking you again." Junho was now more serious than he was before. "Did you ever meet Hwang Naura?" He repeated with short pauses between the last four words.

Suho briefly glanced at me and looked back at the man. "Maybe." He uttered.

"So, you did meet her."

Suho nodded.

What..

I stared at him in incredulity only for him to avoid my gaze.

"Where did you meet her?"

Suho bit his lips at his question, hesitating to answer now. "Outside the club bar." But he eventually responded.

"I thought you said you didn't go there."

Suho got silent.

"Suho... Did you really go there? To find me?" I assumed that he might have tried to look for me since I didn't go back to my room that night.