Chapter 5

*HOSEOK'S POV*

I was in my room, preparing to go to bed when Jimin came in asking for his phone's charger.

"How would I know, Jimin-ah? Search it in your room." I said as I went back to continue the daily skincare routine I follow every night.

"I did search for it everywhere, hyung, but I just can't remember where I kept it." He sighed and walked up to my bed, plopped on it as if he owned it all, lying down with his arms spread wide.

"Didn't you lend it to Namjoon this morning?" I asked.

"Oh-... Right!!" He sprung up straight. "I'll ask him when he comes back."

"Where did he go in the night?" I turned to Jimin with furrowed eyebrows.

"He said he was going to meet a friend who's staying at this hotel." He laid back on the bed again the same way.

I nodded my head with an "ohh" and turned to complete the work I paused.

"By the way, hyung..." Jimin started, "Do you know the girl who defended Yoongi hyung in front of the police?"

"You mean Y/n?"

"Yea- wait, you know her??" He sat up straight.

Oh boy...

"Ohhoooo~~~ hyung~~~" Jimin started throwing me teasing looks but I gulped thinking about the moment Yoongi hyung will find out that my big mouth spilled the things I wasn't supposed to, he would kick me out from the window without a second thought.

"It's nothing like that, Jimin-ah..." I tried to explain. "She is indeed our old friend but I'm not that close to her."

"Ohh~ so you liked her~" He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't be ridiculous! If I liked her, y'all would have found me dead by Yoongi hyung-" I slapped my mouth shut realizing what just escaped my mouth.

"What?" Jimin asked with a tone that indicated that he didn't hear my words well, so I sighed in relief and answered.

"She was Yoongi hyung's friend. Namjoon and I became got to know her through him."

"Why didn't any of you mention anything about her all these years?" He questioned.

"It's a long story."

"Then make it short."

"Aish, this boy..." I breathed out. "Go to your room and sleep. I'll tell you tomorrow."

He thought for a moment before accepting and hopping off the bed while happily jogging all the way to his room.

That's awfully sus of him...

_

The next morning~

"Hoseokie hyung~~~" I choked on my toothpaste when I heard some of the member's voices calling out for me early in the morning.

How did they enter my room??

I quickly washed up and dried my face with a towel before coming out to see the entire maknae line making themselves at home in my room.

As soon as they saw me coming outside, they stood up, standing side by side and grinning all the way to their eyes.

"What?" I asked, wanting to know their intention behind appearing in my room so early.