Chapter 12

After coming back to my room, I noticed Suho's absence unlike I have expected.

Assuming he might come back soon, I immediately started looking for one of the identical paired rings which I had with me as I found the other one from Yoongi's room.

If this ring belongs to Yoongi, then mine should in my room...

But little did I know that the ring which was shown to me by Junho, actually belonged to me.

I tried to find my ring in every corner of the room but failed.

Was that really my ring??

But how did Junho find it near the stairs??

_

On the evening of the incident~

Putting on a beautiful dress, I was getting ready to go out with Suho, not as a date but just like a hangout with my friend.

I stood in front of the mirror while fixing my clothing when Suho appeared from behind with an amazed smile on his face.

"You look beautiful~"

"I know." I flicked my invisible strand of hair from my face making him break into laughter.

"Hey! Did you forget to take off the price tag from your dress?!" He laughed out loud, pointing at the paper tag hanging down the back of my neck.

"Oh shit- not again!" I cursed at my forgetful mind as this wasn't the first time I forgot to take off a tag from my newly bought things.

"Ya! Stop laughing and cut it off!"

"Sorry Miss, I don't carry scissors with me."

I sighed. "Then use your good-for-nothing brain and take it off!!"

He rolled his eyes before starting to look around for something that could be of help, but then I saw his reflection in the mirror as he walked up to me.

"I don't know about my brain but my teeth can help, I guess."

I froze.

He knew that I didn't have feelings for him, yet he said such a thing.

He must have thought about it before saying that, right?

I was fighting with my thoughts, trying not to think negatively about his offering.

We know each other for a long time...
This shouldn't mean anything more than just a help...

I thought for a few more seconds before deciding to trust my best friend.

I nodded my head, permitting him to proceed with his idea.

He moved my hair to the front as it gave him access to my back. He leaned in to cut the plastic thread with his teeth and I gulped.

I was getting anxious every second, wanting the time to pass by as soon as possible.

Luckily, the thread didn't seem to be much strong as it got cut very easily.

"Thanks-"

"Y/n..." I was cut in between by Suho's whisper. "Am I allowed to kiss you?" He asked.

What?

"I know you don't like me back but can you at least give me a chance?"

"I'm sorry, Suho. I can't... I don't feel the same for you." I honestly stated and nervously started adjusting the ring on my finger.