Chapter 11

Why is Suho here?

"What happ- mmmh!!" I clasped Yoongi's mouth with my hand, stopping him from making any further noise.

"Shhh!! Suho is outside!" I whispered making him raise his eyebrows.

He was about to speak up again but suddenly, my phone started ringing loudly.

Fuck.

I fumbled with my phone to switch it into silent mode. Yet, my nightmare came true when the doorbell went off with Suho waiting for someone to open the door.

What am I gonna tell him??

Will he even listen to me if I say the truth that I was here just because I wanted to talk to Yoongi?

"Quick! Go and hide somewhere nearby. I'll try to distract him so that you can sneak back into your room." Yoongi insisted and I went to find an unnoticeable place to hide myself.

I was now standing in a spot from where I could watch the room quite well and also hear their conversations clearly.

Yoongi opened the door after making sure there was nothing suspicious in his room. He greeted Suho, pretending to have just woken up from sleep.

"Where's Y/n?" Suho immediately asked as soon as he faced the man.

"Y/n?" Yoongi asked back as if he had no idea of my existence.

Damn, Yoongi, you should have auditioned to be an actor.

"How would I know?" He added. "Isn't she your wife?"

"She is!" Suho answered, a bit annoyed. "But I heard her phone ringing inside your room."

He tried to take a glance around.

"That was my phone." Yoongi stated and showed Suho his phone which was in his hand. "See... I'm on a call with my member."

Wait... When did he call someone??

I thought Suho would buy the lie but he didn't seem to believe him.

"I want to check your room."

"What makes you think that you have the right to do so?" Yoongi snapped back.

"Y/n is my wife." He said.

"And?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

Suho clicked his tongue. "I have the right to take care of my wife as well as know her whereabouts."

"If you really care about your wife, you should try looking for her around the hotel instead of barging into my room and doubting her to be in here."

Yoongi never talks to someone in such a manner, so it made me wonder if he was testing Suho's reaction by raging him more.

"She won't go anywhere else... Because she always goes back to you." He mumbled the last part but it was audible enough.

I honestly felt terrible for hiding a few things from him but I didn't have any other choice. This new personality of his was indistinct to me.

I tried to confront him yesterday about the things he does– which have been hurting my emotions– but all I got as an answer was "You don't understand my feelings. I just care for you a lot."

That idiot best friend of mine doesn't understand that his so-called "care" makes me go through a very difficult time.

Somewhat, I figured out that Suho, himself, is unaware of the fact that his efforts on me are restricting me from living my life in my own way.