Chapter 3

*Y/N's POV*

When I came back to my room the next morning, I saw Suho sleeping on the couch.

The feeling of guilt instantly hit my senses for the things I might have done last night.

Fuck! Why can't I remember anything after getting drunk?!!

But then, it was because of him that I ended up at the bar yesterday.

Heading inside with a sigh, I walked straight into the bathroom to take a shower and came out to see my husband, Suho, standing outside.

"Where were you?" He questioned.

"Do I need to tell you that?!" I walked past him while drying my hair with a towel.

"I was worried."

I didn't reply.

How could I?... After what he has tried to do with me yesterday...

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I know I shouldn't have done such a thing without your consent–"

"Suho..." I interrupted. "We agreed on a few things if you remember."

His head fell down.

"And what you tried to do yesterday was not one of those," I stated.

"You're right. What I did was totally out of ethics and stupid."

"Stupid?!?" I faced him, staring at him in disbelief. "Suho, you are my best friend before being my husband! You are the last person I expect such behavior from."

"I'm really very sorry, Y/n. I-... I promise you!... I'll never attempt to do anything like that again..."

"I expect that from you." As soon as I said that, I heard the doorbell ring.

We went to open the door and found out a terrible news from one of the staff of the hotel.

They came to inform us about the death of an actress that befell last night.

"We have informed the police about it and they asked us not to allow anyone to leave the premise until their words."

I gasped after hearing what the staff said.

Such an unfortunate event has happened to that poor woman and nobody got to know?

"Also, the rumors say that one of the members of the famous K-pop idol, BTS, who is staying here since yesterday, is under suspicion for the death of the lady."

Hold on- Did I hear that right?

One of the BTS members is suspicious?

How's that possible???

"What's the name of the actress you said again?" Suho asked the staff.

"Naura. Hwang Naura."

Wait... I've heard that name before...

"Naura isn't picking up her phone. She's not even in her room."

I recalled Namjoon's words and pursed my lips.

They can never be involved in such a thing. Let alone being suspected of it.

_

Later in the evening, all the guests staying at the hotel were asked to gather on the 8th floor at the club bar.