Chapter 4

10.30 PM

*Y/N's POV*

I was in my room watching my favorite drama on the TV when someone interrupted my precious moment by ringing the doorbell.

Aish... Who's disturbing my lovely time with Lee Jongsuk!?

I pouted, lazily getting up from my bed with heavy feet as I went all the way to the door only to find nobody outside.

Strange... I clearly heard the doorbell...

Releasing an annoyed huff, I was ready to walk back inside when my eyes fell upon a sticky note that was stuck on the ground.

I looked around to find the owner of the piece of paper but there was not a single soul in the hallway.

I shrugged, picking it up and reading it.

"Please meet me at the pool. I want to talk to you about something."

I frowned.

Is this meant for me??

I mean, it can belong to Suho but I don't think he knows anyone here...

But I don't know anybody either-

I gasped.

Yoongi???

Quickly walking inside, I closed the door behind my back.

"Does he want to talk about last night?" I panicked. "Oh boy..."

My throat dried up just thinking about the possibilities.

"Hold on, Y/n. Be positive. Maybe nothing has happened?"

But you were naked when you woke up!!

I grabbed a fist of my hair, trying not to freak out.
Eottokhae??!!!~

I almost made a cry until I remembered Yoongi's nature.

"Right... He will never touch me without my consent." I assured myself and grabbed a hoodie to go with the shorts I was wearing as I stuffed my room card as well as the note inside my pocket before leaving a message to Suho.

_

I walked around the swimming pool where there was nobody in sight, looking for Yoongi everywhere till I spotted him inside the changing room.

I was going to approach him but what he did next made me freeze in my spot.

He started taking off his t-shirt making my jaw drop to the ground.

However, on the other hand, my ridiculously shameless eyes wandered all over the milky skin of his back, tracing every inch-

Wait... Are those scratch marks??

I tore my eyes off him, trying to step back quietly but I guess karma is a real thing because, in the next moment, my leg stumbled upon a bench causing a nice audible thud sound to echo around the empty area as I fell on the ground.

Fuck my life!

"Who's there?"

Shit.

I tried to get up but my leg pained when I tried to put pressure on it.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he immediately approached me.

"Yeah." I looked up at him only to find him completely shirtless.

My eyes shot wide and I quickly looked away.