Chapter 86 - Swish Swish Bish

Start from the beginning

Hizashi retreats after that statement as he fucking should.

I kind of go into my own little world from there. I know I got drugs at one point, and I just returned to my armadillo form after that.

Why the fuck do I get fucking sea sickness of all things? I should have just bullied Endeavor for more information. It at least kept my head busy.

Sure, I could bully my friends, but Endeavor deserves it.

At one point, I poke my head up to find Nemuri and Hizashi gone. Shouta, however, remained on the couch. He must have heard me because he opens his eyes. We have a staring contest, one that I lose since I got dizzy spell.

While sitting. How pathetic am I? Either way, I pinched my eyes shut for that moment.

I can feel Shouta watching me, so once I gather my bearings, I open my eyes again to look at Shouta. He rolls his eyes at me before shifting over and opening his arms.

Realistically, I stayed in my spot...

- - -

I wake up to someone shaking me, and I am about to slap a bitch because I'm comfy here. Let me live in peace! Instead, I snuggle closer to the warm thing.

The warm thing huffs against me, "Kid, we're almost there. I know you feel like shit, but we need you get into costume to hide your identity."

Okay, so maybe I didn't stay in my spot. However, that is none of your business.

"Kill me," I mumble.

"Didn't you want to take down Humarise?" I'm supposed to do that, huh? But I feel like shit.

"...yeah..."

"Then come on. You have to switch to your underground costume."

"I need to gather my lack of self-confidence first. Give me a moment."

Shouta does the opposite. Instead, he grabs hold of me and stands up with me.

"EXCUSE ME, LET ME GO!" I snap as I struggle against him. The bastard decides to drop me on the floor like a doll, "THAT'S JUST RUDE!"

Shouta huffs a laugh. WHY IS HE AMUSED NOW OF ALL TIMES?! I AM SICK AND I WANT TO CONTROL ALT DELETE MYSELF, AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO BULLY ME?!

"That is for all the times you were a brat," Shouta muses as he offers his hand to help me stand up. Obviously, I slap it away and get up stumbling. In the background, I can hear laughter. Fucking traitors.

"You signed up for that, homie! I didn't sign up for this!"

Shouta rolls his eyes as he puts a hand on my shoulder, "Calm down. It's not like I threw you in the ocean." He starts guiding me somewhere, having to put another hand on me when I nearly land on my face, "Careful. We already have it in the bathroom. Just change. That's all we ask."

"Why are you so pushy? We don't even know where the base is, so there is no use rushing."

"Nezu found it, and we assume that you want to be there before the other heroes get there." I look back at him with shock. They found the base already? I'm not shocked that Nezu hacked in and found out, which I appreciate, by the way. But the World HC finding the base so quickly? That's a different story. They also already have heroes heading there like Endeavor. I get they are the World HC but considering they cancelled me to the entire world, I assumed that they were too stupid to figure that out.

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah. We're short on time, so we have to leave as soon as we get there. We're heading to the shore nearest to it."