Chapter 19

Naruto's pov

My dad would be taking a break from his travels abroad and returning to Japan this week.This would be the perfect time to introduce him to Seto and Azia. Although they were excited to meet him, he had no idea about their existence since I myself only recently reconnected with them.  I wasn't sure how he would react. Still, there was no time like the present to turn up at his doorstep with surprise grandkids.

Since Sasuke had been feeling unwell recently, me and the kids would be going without him. He'd thrown up several mornings in a row and was too sick to go anywhere. Honestly, I think Sasuke is pregnant.

He's lost a lot of muscle mass and began eating odd food combinations however I don't know how to bring up the the topic of pregnancy without triggering or offending him. Plus, there  is a slight chance that I'm misinformed as nowadays Sasuke forces me to wear a condom every-time we have sex.

I went to my room,where Sasuke was tucked snuggly underneath  covers, to say goodbye.
"Bye mom!" Seto said.
"Bye Seto, have fun" Sasuke replied with a plastic smile.

I think he was upset that Azia hadn't come to say goodbye. At first I thought Azias coldness towards Sasuke was trivial. She would throw a fit anytime Sasuke attempted to talk to her, it was obvious this rejecting behaviour was hurting Sasuke. The fact she didn't even come to say goodbye to Sasuke when he was sick showed me this had become a serious matter but raising this now would only throw salt on the wound.

"We'll be back soon, call me if you need anything" I let Sasuke know.
"Ok" he replied sadly then rolled over and covered himself with a blanket.

"Dad where's Azia?" Seto asked as we were leaving the room. It's true that most of the time Seto showed advanced levels of intellegence but in this moment I was reminded he was just a 2 year old who couldn't read the room. I hoped Sasuke didn't hear the question Seto had asked and  ignored it.

When we arrived at the car where Azia was waiting I asked her why she didn't say goodbye to Sasuke but she simply shrugged in response. Why was she behaving like this?

I called my dad 5 minutes before arriving at his place and told him to open the door. This way I was able to walk in easily with both Azia and Seto in each arm.

"Holy shit!" Minato exclaimed.
"Seriously dad?!" I scolded whilst Seto and Azia giggled.

"Naruto... why does that kid look exactly like you. "Don't tell me you knocked up a whore and only just managed to get joint custody of the kids... I mean that would explain why they're so grown yet I'm only just meeting them" Minato theorised. Before I could answer him,he continued to speak.

"Awww but they're so cute though! What's your name pretty?" he asked whilst squishing Azias cheeks in a painfully concerning manner.
"I'm Azia and this is my brother Seto, nice to meet you Grandpa" she responded. Minato squealed from excitement without even waiting to hear my explanation.

"Oh my goodness my grandkids are so adorable. But listen, don't call me Grandpa it makes me feel too old. I'm still so fresh and groove so Minato will do just fine" He corrected.
"Minato?" Seto confirmed.

"Ahhh your so smart, come here and give me a hug!!!" he said whilst picking Seto up and squishing him in a similar manner he did Azia. Azia giggled, finding this funny whilst Setos expression gave the opposing impression that he was being tortured.

"Dad can you not manhandle my kids please?!" I asked as I was scared he would literally break them from a coddling overdose.
"I need them!" Minato screamed.
"What?!" I responded confused. My dad could be so weird I don't know why I didn't see this coming.