Chapter 15

Naruto's pov

Sasuke unlocked the door and I helped him inside. His limp pointed out to me that he was more injured than I'd previously noticed.

"I think you require a hospital visit , I'll drive you to the nearest one." I told him.
"No I can't leave the kids at home alone." He began to panick.
"We could wake them up and take them with us" I suggested.
"No. I don't want them to see me like this" he said on the verge of tears again. I couldn't begin to imagine what Sasuke was currently going through but I was determined to help him in any way I could .

"Sasuke you need medical attention I don't think -" I was interrupted by loud wailing.

"Mom I've been screaming your name for so long, I thought something bad happened to you" shrieked a purple eyed girl through tears. She ran to Sasuke not knowing he was injured, unintentionally causing him to stumble backwards though I managed to  catch him before he tripped.
Sasuke was in very bad shape and just about managed to grant her a mellow smile.I grew slightly anxious given that this was my first encounter with my daughter and didn't really know what to say to her in this type of a situation.

"Your mom is not feeling too good right now Azia " I let her know so she didn't accidentally injure Sasuke any more.

"Woah, who are you? How do you know my name! Are you the one who hurt my mom?!" She interrogated causing me to chuckle, I could already tell she was just like Sasuke, always jumping to the wildest conclusions and asking questions before even letting me answer. I was definitely in for a world of trouble.

Before she let me explain myself she began to panick.
"Let go of my mom!" She yelled whilst hitting my leg and went on to call for back up.
"Setoooo! Somebody is trying to hurt mom"
Sasuke seemed troubled by our encounter. I was conscious of the fact he wouldn't want me to introduce myself as their father right away and that he didn't want the kids to see him in this state.

"I'm a very good friend of your moms and I wouldn't hurt him because I love him very much so there's no need to worry." I told her after putting Sasuke down onto the couch and patting her head.
"Moms... friend?" She questioned before turning to Sasuke for confirmation.

"He's more of an acquaintance. Don't trust him. If you see him doing anything suspicious get Seto and call 911, run away as fast as you can. Ok darling?" Sasuke exaggerated.
"Yes mommy" Azia replied then kissed Sasuke on the cheek. It was obvious that she revered Sasuke by the way she clung onto each of his words as the truth. I couldn't believe the outlandish claims Sasuke had just made but I was distracted by how adorable their bond is and how good of a mother Sasuke was since I didn't really pin him down as someone who was much good with kids.

"Seriously Sasuke? Don't pollute her mind with lies" I snapped at him.
"I'm not, I'm taking ample precautions against you" he replied
"Are you being serious right now?! What's there to be-"
Our bicker was interrupted.
In walked a blue eyed little boy rubbing his eyes from fatigue.
"Why did you wake me up stupid Azia..." he questioned before meeting my gaze.

"Your my dad aren't you?" He surmised as he looked at me who was his mirror image. I turned to Sasuke who was just as astounded as I was. Before I could reply Azia ran towards him.
"Seto... why would you think that. You know we don't have a dad because He hates us" Azia said with a sad look on her face. My heart shattered seeing my daughter make that sad face and knowing that I've missed irretrievably crucial years of my childrens lives. Nothing could describe the aching feeling in my chest.

"I could never hate you." I responded only for Azia to break into tears.
"Well I hate you! you left us and mom all alone! You never cared about us in the first place it's too late to start now!" She screamed then ran into Sasukes arms.