Chapter 17

Sasukes pov

Permanently moving back to Japan has been very refreshing. America was nice but it didn't feel like home, instead it felt like an escape from reality especially since I had a lot of unresolved issues I was trying stupidly hard not to acknowledge. Even Seto
and Azia had been happier. The only downside to returning to Japan was Naruto.

Living with him for the past month after becoming his mate has been torture. As certain as I am about my feelings for him, I don't want to rush into anything because admittedly, I'm scared. I realise now that running away from Naruto instead of confiding in him was stupid and the guilt I feel from taking his kids away from him for those 2 years isn't allowing me to accept Naruto's feelings. Even after everything he's done to prove himself, I'm scared his feelings can vanish one day. I guess because I've never actually received it, I don't see myself as worthy of love. This doesn't change the fact that becoming his mate put a lot into perspective for me.

Naruto had messaged tonight saying he'd be coming home early. Since Seto and Azia were staying over at Tsunades, we would be alone for the first time in years.

Raising kids and going almost 3 years without sex had made me a little sexually frustrated so I had devised a plan to get sex from Naruto without making any commitments or admitting my love.

I rushed to his bedroom and put on the black lingerie I'd secretly purchased then covered it up with a robe. Although this would be embarrassing desperate times called for desperate measures.

Naruto's pov

I searched for Sasuke everywhere around the house but couldn't find him. It was unlikely he would be there but I decided to check my room before getting ready. When I arrived I was met by a very awkward looking Sasuke in a robe.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked him. His cheeks just reddened and he turned away refusing to reply. When Sasuke acted like this I knew he was trying to hide something he thought to be embarrassing from me which made me all the more determined to tease him.

I took off my tie and blazer jacket.
"I'm feeling very hot today, what about you?" I extended my line of questioning. It was cute to see Sasuke struggle to reply and attempt to act modestly when I knew exactly what he was after. I don't think he understands that ever since we bonded, I'm able to sense any strong emotion he feels. For instance, when I was telling him about my secretary interviews, I could sense his jealousy and as soon as I entered my room I could sense how incredibly horny he was. It's evil of me but I was determined to make him work to get what he wanted from me since he was under the misguided impression that he could have his cake and eat it too.

"Sasuke, it's either you want me or you don't, which is it?" I asked.
"It's not that simple..." he replied failing to maintain eye contact.
"Hmm... and why is that?" I followed up.
"I believe that you love me, but what about in 3 years when you get tired of me and have no use for my body. Cab you really forgive me for jumping to conclusions and hiding your kids away from you?I know you'll say you can but in 10 years won't you resent me for it? I can't in good conscious tell you how I feel about you whilst this lingers" Sasuke unveiled. I find it funny that Sasuke is always the most honest when he's horny. Maybe I should start slipping viagra into his drinks.

"Your correct in the sense that nobody can predict the future. But you feeling so alone that you had to run away with my kids is something that I had to forgive myself for, not you. I never once blamed you Sasuke. Lost time can never be retrieved so I focus on moving forward instead of contemplating the past. Don't over complicate things in order to push me away." I told him.

"That's... relieving." Sasuke replied Frankly. He had clearly been burdened for a long while.

I walked towards Sasuke and held his hands to comfort him. Even though he was slowly opening up I didn't want to pressure him into being in a relationship or admitting his feelings. He'd done enough to be rewarded.

"You look really sexy in that robe Sasuke" I taunted.
"Don't say embarrassing things like that " he replied coyly.
"Haha sorry I'm just thinking out loud. I do have a sneaking suspicion that you would look even better when you take it off. Care to test that out?" I toyed. He leaned forward exposing his black lingerie. As turned on as I was, it was shocking to me that Sasuke had done something this bold. I took off his robe and appreciated the view of Sasukes large chest and ripped body. The fact he still looked this good after pregnancy was impressive.

"Are you sure you..." I was interrupted by Sasuke pressing his lips onto mine.
"I'm not really in the mood to talk" he told me.

I inserted my fingers into his dripping wet hole. It seemed to be very tight.
"When was the last time you..." I asked Sasuke who's breathing was jaggered.
"I haven't been with anyone but you." he replied. Judging by the tightness of his hole not only had he not had sex, he probably hadn't even played with himself.

As good as the lingerie looked it was time for it to be taken off completely. I teared it off Sasuke and began sucking on his chest. Sasuke had already came multiple times from foreplay alone. I was enjoying the view until he suddenly pulled away.

"Naruto... I wish I didn't but...
I really do love you" Sasuke finally admitted.
As always Sasuke was most honest during sex. For the first time ever Sasuke had just told me he loves me, even if it was very backhanded.

I decided not to reply to his confession since I knew that Sasuke still wasn't ready to accept me as a partner. Plus I would feel more comfortable addressing this when the time was right in opposed to when Sasuke was overcome by lust. Still, hearing these words from Sasuke made everything we'd been through worth it.

I pulled him in closer and trailed kisses down his thighs. I then turned him over and prepared to insert myself inside of him.
"Aren't you going to use a condom?!" Sasuke shrieked.
"Why would I do that ?" I asked before biting his ear.
"You know what happened the last time we did this..."

"I'm not understanding your point here? I happen to love my children... are you insinuating-" He grew bored of talking as it was dulling the mood.
"Whatever just hurry up and put it in" Sasuke demanded. I did as followed. Repeatedly.

We went at it like dogs to the point I couldn't even remember how many times I climaxed. Of all the feelings in the world, leaving a part of myself inside of Sasuke was one of the best.