Chapter 8 - Euphoria

Naruto's pov

Me and Sasuke were in the middle of a captivating conversation when I was approached by a tall blonde woman.

"Naruto?" She said my name as if she was asking a question. I felt like I recognised her from somewhere but couldn't figure out where. She noticed my puzzled look and introduced herself.

"It's Ino, I know we've never met before but Sakura has told me so much about you and shown me so many pictures that I'd have to be blind not to recognise you" she said with a welcoming smile.
I was suprised to see Sakuras girlfriend here but also happy to finally get to meet her. We had a general conversation until she excused herself. Although it was lovely meeting her I was glad I could give all my attention back to Sasuke.

"So who was that?..." He asked me, clearly agitated out of jealousy. I never knew it was possible for him to be jealous let alone of Ino- my best friends girlfriend. I found it even funnier since I had just told him I have no interest in women. A lot of the things Sasuke did made me chuckle because I don't think he realises how transparent he really is. He's so sensitive and can't  hide his emotions which was one of the many things I've grown to like about him.

"Nobody you should worry about" I answered Sasuke honestly, watching as his cheeks reddened from embarrassment as usual. I placed my hand on top of his and told him truthfully that I liked him and would really like us to keep getting to know each other. He looked down and remained silent. It seemed as though there was something on his mind.

"You don't have to reply me right now. I understand you may not be certain how you feel so early on.." I explained to Sasuke before I was abruptly cut off.
"I know how I feel. I just don't know if I can trust what your telling me. Your words about taking responsibility and liking me... I don't know wether to trust in them" Sasuke said as tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them gently, suprised at just how much this was burdening him.

I meant every word I said about taking responsibility but seeing as Sasuke couldn't trust in words alone I had no other choice but to make a commitment to prove myself.

"Sasuke Uchiha, there's so much about you that I'm yet to discover. Even still, I like you so much. Please be my boyfriend." I said to him. Even though I knew this was eccentric to do at such an early stage I didn't know how else to prove the genuinity of my claims. The goal was always to make Sasuke mine so what's the harm in starting early ?

Sasukes pov

I couldn't believe my ears when Naruto asked me to be his boyfriend. I knew now this was all a game to him and had to approach this tactically. Supposing my suspicions are accurate and Naruto is toying with me, saying no was the obvious choice but then I'd also be doing a disservice to my child and the part of me that was slowly falling for him. I want to see just how long Naruto intends to play this game...

I got up and hugged Naruto. It was random but I needed to feel his embrace in order to help me make this decision. As soon as he placed his hands on my hips I knew I couldn't say no but I wasn't going to respond yes straight away either.

"I'm really tired" I let Naruto know refusing to acknowledge his proposition. He laughed at me like he usually did provoking me to hit his chest which always made him apologise.

"You can come over to my house if you'd like to rest" said Naruto. Assif he'd invite me over to his house to rest. This was legitimately the oldest trick in the book, how sloppy and unoriginal. Despite the mediocrity of his rouse I played along and accepted his invitation, seeing it as a good opportunity to continue evaluating Naruto's true intentions.

When we arrived at Naruto's mansion he took me on a tour showing me all the possible 'rest' spots I can choose from. I was impressed to see a mansion bigger and more sophisticated than mine. In the end I chose a lavish guest room and told Naruto I'd be resting for a while so he shouldn't disturb me.He let me know that he'd be in the room next to mine in case I needed anything. I scoffed at his polite facade knowing there's no way he wouldn't make any inappropriate advances - that was his end goal at the end of the day.

To my dismay an hour passed by where I went undisturbed by Naruto. As much as this disproved my theory about his intentions it lit a flame of anger within me.Was Naruto really daft enough to think I came to his house to take a nap? Who in their right mind would do that, surely I'd just go home. And why did he all of a sudden have no interest in sleeping with me? I wondered if it was because I looked bad today or if my lack of experience was a turn off. Naruto leaving me alone had the opposite effect on me than I thought it would. Right now all I really wanted was for Naruto to ravage me.

I remembered Naruto had said I should feel free to come to him if I wanted anything... At this moment all  I wanted was him. I walked into the next room to see Naruto typing away on his laptop.
"Your finally up" he said to me as he noticed I'd walked in.
"I was never asleep stupid" I blurted out. Naruto looked amused for reasons that I could care less about. I had a mission  and was determined on accomplishing it ,consequences be dammed.

I walked towards him then sat on his lap only to be poked by something long and hard.
"You seem awfully excited" I teased him. I'm ashamed to admit that this  is exactly what I wanted. Pregnancy had turned me into a sex craving whore who was willing to do just about anything to get laid. I got onto my knees and began to unbuckle Naruto's belt thinking this would do the trick.

Naruto halted my advances even though it was plain as day he wanted this just as much as me.
"Are you sure your a virgin" Naruto asked assif to insinuate this level of horniness was unfounded in someone with no prior experience...
He's so stupid. Blowjobs are hardly rocket science you don't need a mountain of experience to give one.

"For someone who asked me to be their boyfriend two seconds ago your being awfully coy " I observed as I made my way towards the door red with embarrassment and ready to give up my sexual pursuit which was clearly going nowhere since all of a sudden Naruto no longer wanted me.

"Yeah you see that's the thing... I don't make love to men who aren't my boyfriend so as much as I'd like to continue what you started I have to wait until I receive the answer to my earlier question. Promiscuity just isn't my thing" he said. What a damn hypocritical smart arse. I had no energy to rebuttal this clear fabrication so I handed in my answer to his original  question which I'd stubbornly avoided.

"I will happily be your boyfriend but.." Naruto pulled me towards him before I could finish my sentence. He caressed my body and sucked every part of me until I surpassed the limit of pleasure. I clung onto him in several different positions leaving scratch marks all over his body and releasing embarrassingly loud moans as he made love to me. I let myself go and delved in the euphoria that was sex with Naruto after finally accepting his feelings for me and becoming his boyfriend. 

I'd created a mess for myself. How was I going to keep my pregnancy a secret from my newfound omega hating boyfriend?