Chapter 2 - Hes beautiful

Naruto Uzumaki was finishing up some work in his office when he received a call from his father Minato. Curious as to what his father had to say he picked up the call.

"Hello son," beamed Minato. He seemed very happy and for that Naruto was glad.
"Hey dad, what's up," Naruto queried as he continued looking over his business plans. His attention was divided.

" So...I've set up a meeting for you to discuss a merger with the Uchiha technology company. I know you are looking to offload your technology company to somebody competent since it's one of your least favourite businesses making this merger the perfect opportunity for you," Minato explained cheerfully. He felt very proud of himself for going to such lengths for his son however he knew Naruto would likely decline the offer as he hated handouts and people meddling in his affairs.

"The Uchiha company... huh. What time is the meeting ?" Naruto asked Minato who was shocked at his response since he expected Naruto to refuse the proposal. Nevertheless this made him happy.
"2.. 2:30. Sasuke Uchiha will be arriving tommorow to discuss the potential merger" said Minato.
"Alright father that's fine, Thank you. I'm very grateful"replied Naruto who followed his gratitude up by cutting the call abruptly.Minato heard beeping and noticed the call had ended. 'That's so Naruto of him' Minato thought to himself.

"Narutoooooooo" screeched the pink haired Sakura at the top of her lungs as she burst through the doors of his office. He rolled his eyes in response and stood up to greet her with a hug afterall although she was loud and annoying he'd missed his best friend who had been away in America for the past two years. The 6ft 5 chiselled blonde towered over Sakura as he lent in for a hug.

"My word, you've grown so much Naruto" Sakura observed pouting like a proud mother.
"And you haven't grown at all" teased Naruto exchanging a smile with her.

They left Naruto's office and went to his mansion where they spent hours catching up with one another. Naruto was surprised to hear Sakura had acquired an alpha girlfriend named Ino. Being an alpha herself Sakura tended to date other omega females although now it made sense to him why those relationships were always short lasting. He saw how happy she was as she rambled on about Ino and their adventures in America. It warmed his heart to see his best friend smiling again although if he had to be honest with himself he needed a break from Sakuras mouthy marathon. Once again he was reminded that she spoke absolutely too much and decided to turn on his TV mid conversation to break away.

"That is so rude" yelled Sakura. Naruto flicked her forehead and apologised.
"Sorry, I just couldn't put up with another exaggerated story of yours that no doubt never even happened." He had raised a fair point. Sakura laughed out of outrage and the grabbed the remote changing the programme to a boring news channel to spite Naruto.

The news headline read 'Exclusive breaking news- Itachi Uchiha a confirmed alchoholic'. The interview taken outside the Uchiha mansion of the entitled Itachi insulting the lower class premiered in the background. Naruto found Itachi absolutely vulgar and grabbed the remote from Sakura, as he was about to change the channel Sasuke appeared on his tv screen. Naruto was transfixed as he stared at the 6ft dark haired and red eyed man on his screen causing him to decide against changing the channel. He found Sasukes attempt to cover for his brother funny, much more than that he found Sasuke cute. So very cute.

"What's the matter?" Questioned Sakura as she wondered what was stopping Naruto from changing the channel.
"Nothing at all" responded Naruto.
"Hey Sakura... that Uchiha is pretty cute right?"
"Cuteeeee??" Sakura retorted. "Cute isn't the word I'd use to describe any of the Uchiha. They are a family of alphas and both Itachi and Sasuke are clearly both dominant alphas, I shudder at the thought of even calling them cute" Sakura surmised with an earnest look on her face.

"Yeah yeah. I didn't ask for an Uchiha biology lesson I asked if you think that Sasuke guy is cute. What does it matter if he's an alpha or not.What does that have to do with the fact that he's hot?" Naruto said passionately as his blue eyes glistened causing his cheeks to immediately flush red from embarrassment.

"He's definitely your type but don't go fanboying over Sasuke Uchiha. He's miles out of your league." Sakura joked.
"Besides not many alphas date other alphas like you do Naruto. Don't get your hopes up or do something stupid. I'd hate to see you get hurt again" Sakura muttered with a pained expression on her face. She was always worried about her best friend when it came to the department of love. He always gave so much of himself only to be given little in return.

"Let's not be so serious Sakura, all I'm saying is I think... I think he's beautiful" Naruto affirmed.
Sakura giggled and pinched his cheeks.
"Oh Naruto, you simp for the most dangerous of men."

The topic of Sasuke Uchiha the beautiful alpha seemed a distant one as Sakura and Naruto talked and laughed through the night. Sakura returned to her home before the morning arrived leaving Naruto to sleep soundly in preparation for his merger meeting the next day with Sasuke Uchiha.