Chapter 3- The Meeting

Naruto's pov

I arrived at the company later than usual today since I slept so late after my night long catch up with Sakura. I checked my watch to see the time was 2:20. Damn that's pretty late but it shouldn't matter too much since I don't have much planned for today. The fact I turn up is more than you can say for the majority of CEOs. With this in mind I entered my office only to be taken back by the dazzling Sasuke sitting before me.

"Your late" he said bluntly with a judging look in his deep red eyes.
I can't believe I forgot that this was the day of the merger meeting between me and Sasuke. I felt like such an incompetent idiot but to my defence it's only because I didn't officially log the meeting in my calendar or instruct my assistant to do so since I was unsure as to wether to take it seriously or not.

"My apologies" I replied followed by a gentle smile as I went to take a seat. I was experiencing a whirlwind of emotions but standing at the forefront was how and when I was going to fire the incompetent assistant who allowed someone without a scheduled meeting into my office ten minutes before the appointed meeting time. I was furious but in order to get through this meeting I needed to calm down and think objectively.

As I turned to Sasuke I noticed his cheeks were flushed red. This not only shocked me but made my heart skip a beat. He had a pained expression on his face yet I couldn't help the fact that his bright red cheeks and pursed lips were arousing me. Coming to my senses I asked him if he was okay which was my primary concern. I was skeptical to continue the meeting when he was clearly in a poor state of mind. Truth be told there was many other factors as well. I couldn't bring myself to have a business meeting with someone I was so heavily attracted to. It was torture.

"I- I'm fine" he assured me however I felt even less reassured by his stutter of an answer. He was clearly not okay. Worried I walked over to his seat prepared to offer him assistance or water but as I got up I was paralysed by a sweet scent and the sight of the clearly agitated Sasuke who's nipple outlines were evident through the tight black turtleneck he was wearing. At that moment I was overcome by lust and felt an urge to devour the beauty sitting in front of me. I had to control myself and remember Sakuras words.

"Could I help you to a glass of water?" I managed to conquer my lust for him and ask although he was too flustered to reply. This was really worrying, at this moment you'd think Sasuke was an omega in heat. That's when it occurred to me he could be starting his rut.
"Is it your rut?" I queried as I took a step closer leaning in . "If so... I can help you out" I explained as I locked my office door.

Sasukes pov

I couldn't believe the nerve of the man who had agreed to meet with me yet hadn't informed any of his subordinates. I didn't know if I was more disgusted at myself for threatening his assistant to let me into his office and wait for him using my family name or the so called competent billionaire Uzumaki Naruto for being a complete let down. He was always described as a hard working attentive perfectionist and it was said this is how he attained such high levels of success in the business world yet on this day I had discovered he was just a tardy brat who's family name is the reason for his success.

I'd already made up my mind regarding our merger. It was completely off the table. I didn't care if the merger falling through would lose me control of the family company and as much as I wanted to honour my grandfather by sealing this deal, giving the incompetent Naruto Uzumaki any stake in my self made business was not worth all the money in the world. I decided that as soon as he arrives I'll simply offer a formal apology and be on my way.

When he arrived I was surprised at how tall and built he was. He looked so much younger than I had anticipated. My legs weakened as his blue eyes bore into my soul whilst he issued his apology. He was nothing like what I'd expected. All I could think is that he had a truly genuine smile as well as a handsome face. What a bachelor I thought to myself. Although his smile was genuine he seemed very angry and I had no clue as to why. For a split second he released a strong wave of dominant alpha pheromones into the air. He stopped releasing them as his anger subsided but it was pointless since the damage had already been done.

My omega body seemed to be responding to his alpha pheromones, possibly even releasing its own however this was unlikely since I've been on suppressants for the majority of my adult life. It was obvious I was going into heat. This confused me because my suppressants had never faltered before regardless of the amount of pheromones released by any alpha. On top of that Naruto had only released his pheromones momentarily. Why was my body now craving his touch?

Every word he said to me was muffled and unclear. I wondered what type of impression I was giving off to Naruto. Was he disgusted of me? Would he expose my omega identity? I didn't know what to do, after all I'd never been in this type of embarrassing situation.

I looked up to see a lust filled beast standing before me and I was immediately overcome with guilt. I knew it was my hormones that were causing Naruto to react this way. On a normal day he would never look twice at an unflattering omega such as myself but I had definitely seduced and confused him with my pheromones causing him to do things he'd later regret. Even though I was fully aware of all these facts I still couldn't help myself from wanting him to want me.

I couldn't make out what he was saying to me but since I noticed that he had locked the door to his office I immediately lent in for a kiss.