♡𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 19♡

Comenzar desde el principio

Before yash could tell mom anything about arohi I muffled his voice by placing my hands on his mouth.

Me: What the fuck Yash!!!

I shouted and removed my hands from his lips and this fucking idiot person just kissed my palm that too it was very wet kiss. Yash looked at me and then took the phone away from me.

Mom: Reyansh what is this behaviour? Is this the way you talk to your best friend?

Yash: Yes aunty!! This was nothing. You should see him when he beats the fu...he...shit out of me whenever we fight!!

Mom: Reyansh!!

Me: I don't beat him mom and whenever I do it's in the ring only where we practice.

Mom: Argh!! Leave all this what are you going to bring for me from there?

Me: I haven't found anything yet but I promise I will br.......

I was saying that I will something for her when I will go for shopping before coming home but yash cut me off and said something that made me push him from the bed.

Yash: Aunty Leave this topic as he is going to bring a Daughter in lawwww....thump..... for youuu!! Oww reyan why did you pushed me?

Mom: Oh my Goodness!! Really? So reyansh now I am relieved that you really are straight though what is her name? Where is she from?.......

Me: MOM!! Bye I will talk to you later!!

I hanged up the call and after sitting beside yash on floor started throwing punches on yash thought they were not strong but they were not weak too.

He tried to defend himself but afterwards we both were punching each other like a freaking teenagers. We stopped when we were exhausted and then suddenly started laughing looking at each other.

"Let's go for dinner because if you will get late you might miss meeting arohi downstairs" yash said and I quickly got up from the floor. We both washed our hands and then went inside restaurant.

We had our dinner and there arohi and I had few eye contact but she was looking shy now as whenever she looked at me I was already gazing at her. I really love it when she blush!!

"Good night yash" I said and laid down on my side of bed after entering inside our room. He looked at me with a weird expression and then after replying me he too laid down on his side of bed.

I had never been this much excited for the work as I am right now and I don't think you all need to know the reason for it. You all are already very intelligent!! *winks*.

*7 days later*

"What happened?" I asked reyansh while clicking my fingers in front of him as he was looking zoned out in his thoughts

When I clicked my fingers, he looked at me and then shook his head muttering nothing. Something is definitely wrong!!

It's been 7 days since we have been announced partners and we have become really good friends now. Right now we are outside the hospital and is going to sit inside the car to reach our hotel.

Sometimes reyansh flirts with me and it really let me wonder that does he too like me but I didn't said anything to him yet because I am not at all confirm about it.

We sat inside the car and I tried to pull the seat belt to wear it but it was somehow stuck or jammed from inside so I placed my phone on my lap and started pulling it with both of my hands.

"Wait! Let me help" reyansh said from the driving seat and after removing his seat belt he leaned on my seat to pull the seat belt.

I pressed myself more onto the seat to make some distance between reyansh and me as when he was pulling my seat belt he was really close to me.

I always imagined him to be this close to me but now when he is in reality, I am getting nervous!!

His breadth was fanning over my face and I looked into his eyes as he was already looking at me with different emotion on his face.

Is he going to kiss me? Well if he do I won't complain at all!! I know I am shameless!!

"Done" he said and then sat on his seat to drive whereas I was looking at him dumbfounded. He then without looking anywhere started the car and that's how we drive off towards our hotel.

Have you ever felt utter disappointment in your life? Well I felt it just now as I was expecting a kiss from him just like we see in K-drama and movies but reality is far away from them!!

After few minutes I felt reyansh again thinking about something and he was looking really serious. Like every other time where he talks with me regarding his friends and family today he was very quiet.

I think after yesterday's incident he is really engrossed in that case. Hope everything is solved early and safely.

"What are you thinking and is something wrong? Is it about yesterday?" I asked him and he looked in deep thoughts but nevertheless nodded his head.

Yesterday reyansh found someone very suspicious in the area where we went and then he chased him while leaving me inside the hospital.

Reyansh caught him and it was known that the man he caught, works under kapil singh who was the one who planned the earlier attack.

"Don't worry everything will be alright" I said and he looked at me with a smile while nodding his head. He then chatted with me regarding everyday.

"Fuck" Reyansh shouted suddenly while talking and pressed the brakes button from his legs again and again.

Shit!! What happened suddenly?

"What happened reyansh?" I asked him in a panicked voice though I already understood what happened to the car from reyansh's expression. Brakes are failed!!

"Brakes are not working" he said and as the car was in speed already so it was getting really hard for him to drive properly. It was dark too so he was driving carefully to avoid hitting someone or some animal.

I was hella panicked but I didn't showed reyansh much because I know that he himself was scared and the way he was looking at me again and again told me his reason for being scared.

He was scared for me!!

"Arohi?"

"Yes?" I asked him while my face was clearly showing how scared I was right now. He looked at me and then removed both of our seat belts quickly while driving also as the car was moving recklessly now.

"Arohi! Do you trust me?"
______________________________________

Hey everyone 🙋🙋

How was the chapter? Did you all liked it?

Did you all liked the conversation of yash and reyansh with his mom? What will happen now? What is reyansh planning to do to save both of them?

Stay safe and healthy 😇😇