“Astrid tells me you brought Jace here,” I said, trying to appear nonchalant.

He nodded, “Those two needed to sort their problems out. And frankly I had nothing to do.”

I rolled my eyes. There went any intention I had of thanking his ass, “So you thought you’d grace us with your help in reuniting the lovebirds downstairs?” I muttered sarcastically.

“That’s not what I--”

“What Sebastian? What you meant? Because if that’s really the case then you should have chosen your damn words differently.  I know that you don’t care too much about anything besides yourself but it wouldn’t hurt you to give a shit or two about others and actually do something for them too instead of making it seem like you could have been doing something better rather than be selfless. I got you, and it makes me sick.”

Sebastian came closer to me until I was backed into the wall next to my bedroom door. Slowly he put his hands on either side of my head, bracing against the wall. I felt my composure slowly crumble underneath his hard, intense stare.

“It’s funny that you think I don’t care, but you clearly don’t know me very well. I just have a tendency to be a complete ass. You’ve pointed that out more times than not in just one week.”

I snorted, “I wouldn’t point it out if it wasn’t true. You’re arrogant and pushy and I don’t even understand why--” That was when I got the shock of my life: he kissed me. I was so overwhelmed and taken aback that I didn’t react at first, but the voice inside my head that stood for reason and logic was screeching at me to stop what I was doing. But it felt so good, with his soft lips and sweet taste…….almost like honey. Sebastian pulled me closer into his embrace and slid his arms around me; one around the back of my neck and the other around my waist. Damn he was strong, and it was sexy as hell. Both of my arms wound around his neck as he backed me the rest of the way into the door, reaching down with one hand to lock it for just a second. I felt myself become aroused at the simple action of him locking the door. Sebastian leaned down suddenly and gripping my thighs, lifted me up easily and backing me flat against my door again. I heard a low moan coming from somewhere as his hands, his large glorious hands squeezed my ass before I realized it was me who was moaning and I hooked my legs around him tight. Sebastian’s tongue slid along the inside of my lip, asking to enter my mouth. I gladly accepted, opening my mouth as he slid his sweet fleshy tongue into me. Fireworks exploded in my head, in my mouth, and in my nether regions with my legs hooked onto his beautiful torso. One that I wanted to see stripped naked bare along with the rest of his godlike body in the bed behind him.

Holy shit! Since when was I a slut?! Hell if I knew or cared, but I wanted this, I wanted him to keep going till I couldn’t breathe. Sebastian’s lips trailed off  and went down the skin between cheek and chin to my neck where he kissed tenderly before sucking relentlessly. I gasped, clutching his neck right before someone beat on the door.

It was Jace, “Kaye! Are you alright in there? Nick and I heard banging from downstairs.” Damn the walls of this wretched house into oblivion!

“Uh, yeah,” I pushed Sebastian away, coming back to my senses while trying to keep my voice steady, “There was a spider. I killed it.”

There was a brief pause from the other end of the door before Jace simply said, “Alright. Nickie wants you to come back downstairs when you’re done in there.”

“Okay,” I squeaked, praying he didn’t know that Sebastian was in here and had just shown me the gates of heaven. Jace quietly stepped away, his footsteps echoing on the old and dented hardwood floor.

I turned my head ever so much only to be met by Sebastian’s intense gaze, now lit up like a night sky from the kiss (if one could call that a kiss. More like attacking each other). Our noses brushed as he hovered over me, his hands back to bracing each side of me.